- Today a person uses many services and technologies so that they can keep their skin healthy and look young.
- Global anti-aging services market is highly fragmented.
- Increasing self-consciousness among population is fueling the growth of this market.
Global anti-aging services market is expected to rise to an estimated value of $37.45 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing consumer income and improving lifestyle of the people are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Anti-aging products are those products and services which are used to stop or slow down the aging process. Today a person uses many services and technologies so that they can keep their skin healthy and look young. These product and services usually decrease wrinkles, make skin hydrated and brightens the skin. Microdermabrasion, liposuction, sclerotherapy, botox, dermal filler etc. are some of the common type of the anti- aging services. Increasing self-consciousness among population is fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for anti- aging solutions will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in beauty industry will also act as a driver for this market
- Increasing beauty awareness among population will propel the growth of this market
- Rising disposable income will also act as driver for this market
- Increasing aging population will drive the market growth
- Strict government regulation related to environment will also restraint the growth of this market
- Availability of substitute in the market will hamper the market growth
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
Key Developments in the Market
- In December 2018, Dandelion Sun announced the launch of their new 4 in 1 face moisturizer: be free which is specially designed to reduce wrinkles, will hydrate and brighten uneven skin tones. This new product will contain Vitamin C&E, avocado leaf and Japanese green leaf extracts. They don’t contain any sulfates, phthalates and parabens.
- In May 2018, Dr. BK Modi announced the launch of their Smart Metabolic Anti- Aging Center which is India’s first anti- aging centre. This is specially designed one- stop solutions to all lifestyle diseases like diabetes and fat loss and will give result in 2 weeks. The treatment will be provided through state- of- the- art treatments like plant based nutraceuticals, non- invasive and recreate medicine techniques.
Global anti-aging services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anti-aging services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors
A few of the major competitors currently working in the global anti-aging services market are L’Oréal, ALLERGAN, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Estée Lauder Inc., Beiersdorf, Shiseido Co,Ltd., Solta Medical, Lumenis, Elizabeth Arden, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., pmdbeauty.com & Age Sciences Inc., Coty Inc., Alma Lasers.