The Global Robotics Surgical Simulation Systems Market accounted for $464.8 million in 2020 and is estimated to be $2.17 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 16.9%. Robotics surgical simulation systems are the advance technology which holds lots of potentials to transfigure the surgical education practices.
The developments in computational technologies amplified by the immeasurable knowledge of the functioning of the human body have made upsetting technologies such as robotic simulation systems.
The report “ Global Robotics Surgical Simulation Systems Market, By Product Type (Conventional Surgery & Minimally Invasive Surgery Simulation Platforms and Robotic Surgery Simulation Platforms), By Application (General Surgery, Gynaecology Surgery, Urology Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Cardiological Surgery, and Other Surgical Application), By End-User (Hospitals, Academic Institutes and Teaching Hospitals, and Commercial Simulation Center), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- The global incidence of surgical errors in 2018 was acknowledged to be 7.9 million (32.19% of medical error incidences). In 2018, 34% of the U.S. medical malpractice payouts were attributed to surgical errors. Similarly, 117,000 cases of surgical errors were recorded in Germany and China witnessed 2.26 million cases of surgical errors in 2018. Owing to these factors, healthcare burden on the economy increases tremendously.
Simulation is gaining popularity as an effective method for training in healthcare. Despite significant set up and maintenance costs, considerable number of simulation centers are setting up worldwide. Number of benefits of simulation as a teaching and learning tool have been outlined every now and then like the fast evolution of technology, the opportunity for standardized teaching and reduced training duration, increased patient safety as patients are at no risk on simulators.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link
The global robotics surgical simulation systems market is segmented based on product type, application, end-user, and region.
- Based on product type, the global robotics surgical simulation systems market is segmented into conventional surgery & minimally invasive surgery simulation platforms and robotic surgery simulation platforms.
- Based on the application, the target market is segmented into general surgery, gynaecology surgery, urology surgery, orthopaedic surgery, neurological surgery, cardiological surgery, and other surgical application
- Based on end-user, the global market is classified into hospitals, academic institutes and teaching hospitals, and commercial simulation centre.
- By region, the global robotics surgical simulation systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating the global robotics surgical simulation systems market involves 3D Systems, CAE Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Mentice AB, Mimic Technologies, Inc., Simulated Surgical Systems, LLC, Touch of Life Technologies (ToLTech), VirtaMed AG, Voxel- Man, and VRmagic Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on the strategic partnerships as well as launching of the product types to gain competitive edge in the target market. In 2018, the VirtaMed AG and Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) signed a two-year collaboration agreement to make partnership for virtual reality simulation training.