Market Research Future (MRFR), in its newest “Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market,” reveals that the worldwide market of optical transceiver is expected to strike a CAGR of about 15% during the evaluation period of 2017-2023 and attain a valuation of nearly $8 billion by the end of the forecast period.
No additional transmitter and a receiver is required with optical transceivers. Hence, the adoption of optical transceiver is surging, which is identified as the chief factor for the expansion of the Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market.
Optical transceivers are effectively resolving issues regarding the lack of physical spaces and their management. The growing global population that is pressing the demand for the expansion of workspace can bolster the Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market.
Optical transceivers allow any network to transmit information over a long distance with the assistance of higher bandwidth that has a compact system module.
The network flexibility offered by optical transceiver is likely to gain high traction for the market during the review period. The rise in increasing internet data traffic, use of smartphones and other smart gadgets, and increase in the adoption of cloud-based services are expected to boost the worldwide Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market growth.
On the contrary, lack of presence of network connectivity can impede the market growth. However, the introduction of cost-effective and highly effective transceivers can promote the growth of the Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market.
The Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market is studied by fiber type, end-user, form factor, and configuration.
- By fiber type, the market is divided into multimode SFP and Single-mode SFP.
- By data rate, the market is classified into 10 to 40 Gbps, 40 to 100 Gbps, less than 10Gbps, and more than 100 Gbps.
- By The presence end-user, the market is classified into enterprises, telecommunication, and data centers.
- By form factor, the market is classified into SFP+, SFP, QSFP, SFP28, QSFP28, QSFP+, CXP, CFP, and others.
- By configuration, the market is classified into full-duplex mode and half-duplex.
- Buy Research Report: Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market – Insights on Upcoming Trends COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Breast Cancer Drug Market – Insights on Scope COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Global Virtual Network Functions Industry driven by the growing need for advanced network management systems
- Buy Research Report: Craft Soda Market 2018 Leading Manufacturers Analysis and Global Demand Till 2026
- Buy Research Report: Consumer Identity Access Market 2026 Overview, Consumption, Supply, Demand & Insights
MRFR listed renowned companies that are operating in the global Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market. They are:
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Finisar Corporation (U.S.), Oclaro Inc. (U.S.), Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd (China), Foxconn Electronics Inc. (Taiwan), Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (U.S.), NeoPhotonics Corporation (U.S.), Reflex Photonics Inc (Canada), Fujitsu Optical Components Ltd. (Japan), Source Photonics, Inc (U.S.), Perle Systems (Canada), Smartoptics (Norway), Precision Optical Transceivers, Inc (U.S.), FS.COM (U.S.), Ruckus Networks (U.S.), Broadcom Corporation (U.S.), GBC Photonics (Poland), Curvature (U.S.), integra optics (U.S.), AimValley B.V. (The Netherlands), PennWell Corporation (U.S.), Moog Protokraft (U.S.), Laird Technologies, Inc (U.S.), PeakOptical (Denmark), Into Networks B.V. (the Netherlands), Sandstone Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Japan), and others.
The global Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market is likely to expand at a significant CAGR across the review period. The Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market in North America is expected to dominate globally.
The presence of advanced technologies and upgradations in the field of optical networks are expected to support the expansion of the optical transceivers market in North America.
The increase in the number of data centers and the surge in the generation of unstructured data are rising the demand for optical transceivers, which is expected to accelerate the regional Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market.
In addition, hefty investments made by key vendors in research & development can also impel the Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market. In Europe, the presence of firm technical base and effective network connectivity are expected to improve the health of the regional market. The Covid-19 Impact on Optical Transceiver Market in Asia Pacific is expected to experience good health due to the expanding IT and telecom industry.
Only $1/clickSubmit Your Ad Here