- Increasing automation in industries and growing need to reduce delivery and process time are growing the market.
- High capital investment and consistently rising operations and maintenance costs are major restraints of the global optical sorter market.
- North America is expected to dominate the Optical Sorter market, due to the growing adoption of intelligent solutions and rapid growth in digitalization.
Optical sorter involves a set of automated dedicated systems that focus on automating the process of sorting solid products, using cameras or laser beams. The optical sorter is used to sort various food commodities such as agricultural seeds, coffee, confectionery, fruit, grains nut, meat and seafood; recycling material such as plastic, organic waste, metal, paper; mining material such as industrial minerals and precious metals. The various advantages of an optical sorter include increase in productivity, producing high quality commodities, and reduction of labour cost.
The main drivers for the global optical sorter market include increasing automation in industries in order to increase productivity and growing need to reduce delivery and process time in the food industry. Furthermore, stringent government regulations and policies regarding food security and increasing labour costs involved with it are boosting the market significantly. However, high capital investment and consistently rising operations and maintenance costs are major restraints of the global optical sorter market.
The Optical Sorter market consists global and regional players includeAllgaierWerke GmbH, Binder + Co AG, Buhler AG, A/S Cimbria, CP Manufacturing, Inc., Greefa Italia GmbH, Key Technology, Inc., National Recovery Technologies LLC, Newtec A/S, Pellenc ST, Raytec Vision SpA., Satake Corporation, Sesotec GmbH, Steinert GmbH, and Tomra Systems ASA, among others.
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
- Buy Research Report: Nano GPS Chip Market- Trends & Leading Players by 2025
- Buy Research Report: Point Of Sale (PoS) Terminal Market– Survey on Future Scope by 2027
- Buy Research Report: Fix Wing Air Ambulance Service Market– Survey on Consumption Benefits 2027
- Buy Research Report: Dioctyl Maleate Market Import-Export Ratio, Share, Expansion Rate Forecast To 2026
- Buy Research Report: UK Cold Chain Logistics Market Global Analysis and Latest Study Report 2019 to 2026
The Optical Sorter market is bifurcated on the basis of by platform, type, application and region. On the basis of type the market is classified into camera, laser, nir sorter, and hyperspectral camera & combined sorters. Further based on platform the market is classified into belt, freefall, lane, and hybrid.
Moreover, based on application, the market is segmented into Food, Recycling, and Mining.Optical Sorter Module by region segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the Optical Sorter market due to the growing adoption of intelligent solutions and rapid growth in digitalization.
Market segmented on the basis of type:
– NIR Sorter
– Hyperspectral Camera
– Combined Sorters
Market segmented on the basis of application:
Market segmented on the basis of platform:
Market segmented on the basis of region:
– North America
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Latin America
• Rest of Latin America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA