The number of independent / freelance workers has increased steadily over the past twenty years in Germany, from half a million people in 1992 to over 1.3 currently within a population base that has barely grown.
Now the low-cost digital platform in Germany and the German language has created a crisis for the salaried traditional workers in Germany. With Germany historically a very protected labor market, the freelance gig providers have become very challenging to the entire traditional German work structure. Germany has traditionally developed their own Deutschland companies that often compete directly with large US companies such as Uber, forcing that ride share app to leave important and large German markets.
According to the German government around 90% of freelance and Freelance Global Gigs (FGG) Low Cost Marketplace workers are earning a decent living. Many companies are siting costs reduction, and increase flexibility as the top reason for hiring outside gig providers and freelance professionals, knowing globally traditional long-term full-time employees in Germany remain stubbornly high.
Gig providers often enjoy the thought of flexibility with no boss. The FGG market in Germany and around the globe is very fluid and fast growing. With lower platform costs every year the gig economy is slowly leapfrogging and eroding the traditional workplace, radically effecting high-barrier labor markets such as Germany.
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: C4ISR Market With Good Revenue Status Till 2025
- Buy Research Report: Combat Helmet Market: coming out this year will drive leading key players
- Buy Research Report: Biopsy Device Market With Worldwide Industry Analysis to 2028
- Buy Research Report: Microhospitals: Healthcare’s Newest Patient Access Point
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
Over 100,000 IT specialists are independent workers today in Germany and that is expected to grow by 30% in the next 10 years.
FGG Low Cost Marketplace is now able to provide, in the German languages, a global supply of workers at a lower cost than the more expensive traditional digitized freelance gig platforms.
Our newer low-cost gig platform allows Germans to have more flexibility as they migrate to the freelance world, often providing these specialized services after they finish their traditional job or the kids are in bed.
German Freelance by occupation:
Our Freelance gig system allows you to basically build your own business.FGG Low Cost Marketplace provides a vast array of potential buyers by integrating your gig offering into our very fast growing Communal News service, with platform support from global leaders Facebook News and Google News. This allows new posts to receive over 200,000 links. And both the buyer and seller can review the affordable services in over 100 global languages.