- Is it safe to use Public Restrooms during the Pandemic or not?
- How to stay safe during use of Public Restrooms.
Sometimes it gets very difficult to decide on certain matters, one among those is the question of “Whether to use a Public Restroom or not?” It is the only question that usually puts a lot of people in dilemma every time they visit any local market or is out on the tour and needed to use the public restroom.
For many people, using a public restroom had always been a hardly discomforting and trouble-causing. Moreover, it is often the priority parameter while you choose any of the tour packages. Most of the time, the picture of the public restroom that comes to mind is that of a long queue of people waiting for using the restroom, not so tidy commode and restrooms with no flush working.
Also now, this new problem of the pandemic so caused by the novel corona virus has devastated the lives of people. As this corona virus can be transmitted easily by the touch of anyone or anything, causing most of the people to not to use any of the public restrooms as these restrooms, plus train journeys also leaves most of the people in doubt regarding such places as it could be the possible contributor of the transmission of corona virus.
This current situation is so inconveniencing that we are all so scared to know who could be the possible carrier of this virus to us. It is believed that using a public restroom right now, is nothing but providing an opportunity to welcome the virus to us and our family. It is so miserable to know that no matter how vigilant you are or how many times you may use disinfectants, disposable paper seat covers, and other ways that you may opt to prevent the infection of this virus, all could go in vain.
Traveling once this pandemic gets over would be risky and proper measures are necessary to be taken if you plan to go out on any of the vacations after this lockdown gets over.
Measures to be taken to stay safe
There are certain measures that one should take as soon as he/she steps out of the house. Some of these are as follows concerning the safety etiquette and tips that are must be considered for using the public restrooms and other public facilities when you are out on a tour or vacation.
- Social Distancing is a golden rule and foremost measure.
- Wash hands properly with hand wash after every touch.
- Often use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Introduction of contactless dispensers for soap as well as for the paper towels.
- Usage of the paper towel or toilet paper to open and close any of the doors.
- Avoid crowded restroom facilities and other areas such as local markets.
- Improved Ventilation functioning set up.
- Before usage, perform a visual inspection of the place of stay.