- The global video surveillance market is expected to witness considerable growth, due to growth in demand for IP surveillance camera system in the development of smart cities and emerging application of IoT in surveillance.
- The global video surveillance market was valued at $28 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $87 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2018 to 2025.
- North America is one of the key contributors to the video surveillance market size owing to the increasing number of applications in commercial, industrial and residential sectors, which fuels the demand for the video surveillance camera and equipment in the region.
In case, you are thinking of upgrading your old security system in office, maybe it’s time for you to switch to video surveillance system right away! The benefits a digital surveillance system can provide you with are compared to none!
When it comes to safeguarding the assets of your company, installing a security camera system makes sense indeed. Right from the infrastructure assets to the hard working-individuals that tend to play an important role in any successful business operation, every minute detail can be perfectly monitored through this advanced surveillance system. When it would play a crucial role in preventing theft, it would also play its part in detecting customer movement patterns, thereby making you aware of the end-to-end business strictures.
Analog video surveillance had already been in use across several industries for many decades. Nevertheless, in the last few years, there has been significant improvement in technology and consequently, video surveillance has come up to let the users enjoy an upgraded version of the security system.
I Give You Masterclass Poker Course by Nick Petrangelo
Buy Research Report: Radiology Information Systems Market to Witness A Steep CAGR Of 8.3%
Buy Research Report: Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Set to Grow US$ 1,952.0 Mn during 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Electric Trolling Motors Market to Expand at a CAGR of 3.2% During 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Global Solar Cells and Modules Market Strategic Assessment and Forecast by 2026
Following are the ways a video surveillance system would benefit you:
- Well, the obvious advantage of video over analog systems is the picture quality. Along with capturing and storing more footage than analog devices, the feed quality it offers is definitely better and finer. Offering much more precision and wider ogling angles, digital video cameras provide businesses with the faculty to keep a perfect track of what’s going on in and around the premise.
- When the clearer images would permit your business to seek charges against individuals involved in untoward activities, you would also be able to save your business from unwanted threats. Being able to deliver superior images to the law enforcement committee, you would be having a more powerful deterrent than a mere analog system that only provides poorly defined details of an individual.
- Also, there is definitely no doubt that this enhanced video coverage saves your company huge money. With superior and improved video exposure, your business venture will need to expend less amount on infrastructure and cameras to support them.
- When it comes to IT and data center surveillance, video camera again proves to be nothing but a boon. In today’s computing age, monitoring security in organizations has turned out to be pretty imperative. And, with this drift on board, every small-scale and medium-scale business happens to prop up back-room IT centers to enable smooth running of business processes. These data centers tend to store terabytes of crucial data. To keep an eye on the movement of accredited staffs, and avert piracy or theft of important storage devices, data and critical digital files, high-end video surveillance systems are mounted at these IT centers.
- Last but not the least; it shores up legal aspects as well. The advanced surveillance cameras of today come with the potential to record audio, sound and voice altogether. This way, threats like inapt behavior or sexual harassment at office or college campus can be directly spotted on the system. Audio records can then be utilized to power up legal cases. At the same time, office staffs caught with stealing precious items, inventories and other materials and debunking the same or looking to lodge counter-suits can also be drawn up to the court of law with the essential as well as mandatory surveillance proof.
According to Allied Market Research, the global video surveillance market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2018–2025. Surge in need of safety in high-risk areas, increase in transition from analog monitoring to IP cameras and consolidation of IoT in surveillance cameras drive the growth of the market. Simultaneously, high investment and dearth of professional expertise in managing IP cameras restrict the growth to some extent. However, high-end development of smart cities has almost downplayed the restraining factors and paved the way for a number of worthwhile opportunities for the key players in the industry.
In a nutshell, a video surveillance system can be stated as an advanced monitoring system capable of taking real-time videos and images that can be constricted, stowed or consigned over other communication networks. Especially, with security and surveillance becoming an imperative parameter in almost every organization across the globe, the importance of this high-end tech has increased in more than one way. Be it a financial institution or a healthcare venture, certain level of monitoring measures is important indeed and this is where a video surveillance system comes into play and proves its flair. Consequently, there has been a steep rise in the demand for this system in different arenas including educational institutions, transportation mediums, corporate ventures, public houses and many more.
To conclude, it can be stated that the market has started growing quite profusely and it’s going to thrive yet more in the next few years.