- Recycled Glass mainly has two destinations: recycling into glass containers and recycling into other products.
- Glass which is not recycled, but crushed, reduces the volume of waste sent to landfills.
- When glass is used for new container manufacturing, it is virtually infinitely recyclable.
Recycled Glass is discarded material which came into the picture after rising concern to reduce, reuse and recycle. Recycled glass is generally mixed in a glass manufacturing furnace with virgin raw materials, such as limestone, sand, and soda ash to produce new glass products.
In 2019, the market size of the Recycled Glass Market was $2,400 million and it will reach $4,310 million in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2019.
Recycled Glass mainly has two destinations: recycling into glass containers and recycling into other products. When glass is used for new container manufacturing, it is virtually infinitely recyclable. The processing and use of recycled glass in manufacturing conserves raw materials, and reduces energy consumption.
That which is not recycled, but crushed, reduces the volume of waste sent to landfills. Using recycled glass as aggregate in concrete has become popular in modern times. Common applications are as pipe bedding—placed around sewer, storm water or drinking water pipes to transfer weight from the surface and protect the pipe. Another common use would be as fill to bring the level of a concrete floor even with a foundation.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Recycled Glass. This report studies the global market size of Recycled Glass, especially focusing on key regions like the United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
- Business Card by Experienced Graphic Designer
- Logo Design by Experienced Graphic Designer
- Buy Research Report: Rising Demand from End-user Industry Verticals to Expand Covid-19 Impact on Real-Time Locating Systems Market
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Green Data Center Market To Grow At 32.9% CAGR
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Smart Grid Market Is Estimated to Grow At 20% CAGR
This study presents the Recycled Glass production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
In the global market, the following companies are covered (Strategic Material, Berryman Glass Recycling, Vetropack Holding, Vitro Minerals, Glass Recycled Surfaces, Dlubak Glass Company, Momentum Recycling, Harsco Minerals International, Colouredgregates, Black Beautyrasives, Trivitro)
Market Segment by Product Type (Cullet, Crushed Glass, Glass Powder)
Market Segment by Application (Glass Bottle and Containers, Flat Glass, Fiber Glass, Highway Beads, Abrasives, Fillers)