- The global residue testing market will register robust growth at approximately 6.9% CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2030)
- Recent technological advancements are working in favor of the market.
- Pesticide residue continues to be the leading end-use segment through 2029.
The global residue testing market will register robust growth at approximately 6.9% CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2030). the food & beverages application continues to provide the thrust to market growth. the global organic revolution is the key factor boosting demand for residue testing across the globe.
On that premise, the global residue testing market hit approximately $3.5 Bn in 2019, concludes the FMI report. “Stringent regulations imposed by government on food safety protocols are projected to bode well for the residue testing market. Moreover, recent technological advancements are working in favor of the market. Food industry’s expansion will further augment the demand for residue testing during the forecast period,” finds FMI in a new study.
Pesticide residue continues to be the leading end-use segment through 2029. Majority of demand for residue testing is concentrated in food & beverages industry. Europe holds the leading revenue share in the global residue testing market. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to witness prolific growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Growth Factors
Growing prevalence of residue testing in agricultural crops and pet food is pushing the market growth. Higher predilection of consumers towards health and wellbeing is catalyzing the growth of residue testing market. Specialist diets are witnessing soaring demand among consumers thereby propelling the market growth. Packaged foods have grained traction on account of hectic lifestyle and shifting consumer choices thereby fuelling the market growth.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
Crop producers in underdeveloped regions have limited knowledge about residue testing which is obstructing the growth of market. Lack of food control infrastructure in developing countries is a significant roadblock to market growth.
Explore the full residue testing market report with 96 illustrative figures, 64 data tables and table of
contents. Request ToC of the study
Prominent players profiled in this FMI study include, but are not limited to, ALS Limited, Eurofins Scientific, Silliker Inc., Charm Sciences Inc., Neogen Corporation, Microbac Laboratories Inc., Bureau Veritas S.A., and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Industry leaders must invest their efforts in high-growth regions such as Asia Pacific which holds remunerative opportunities in foreseeable future. Greater reliance of emerging Asian economies on agricultural commodity is to be attributed for this growth.