- Rigid packaging market is predicted to gain significant growth in beverages segment.
- Demand for better processing technologies have resulted in development of technically advanced methods for rigid packaging.
- Rigid packaging in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth.
Rigid packaging is does not change with the change in temperature. Rigid packaging finds profound use in food and beverage sector. This is attributed to urbanization, consumer spending on packaged goods and change in recycling structure of raw materials such as plastic, glass and metal. Various other sectors, wherein rigid packaging is widely used include pharmaceuticals, durable goods and other nondurable goods.
Owing to increased usage of food-grade lubricants and new product development, thereby leading to cost advantages, food manufacturers are increasingly adopting rigid packaging as a preferable means of food and beverage packaging. Rigid packaging market is predicted to gain significant growth in beverages segment, which is majorly due to increased usage of carbonated drinks among consumers across the globe. This is further supported by changing behavior of consumers in buying and consuming food and beverages.
For instance, increased inclination of consumers towards nutritional aspects of a particular product has led even packaging companies to focus on developing advanced packaging technologies. Aseptic packaging is one of such strategies focusing on maintenance of nutritional functionalities of the product.
Rigid packaging in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth, particularly for food and beverage industry. This is due to the region being largest in terms of functional foods consumption along with availability of numerous players in the region, thereby leading to competition. On the other hand, rigid packaging market in North America is expected to remain strengthened owing to consumer spending on functional food products, robust manufacturing and economic stability in the region.
Moreover, demand for better processing technologies and benefits associated with products consumed such as vitamins, flavor and freshness have resulted in development of technically advanced methods for rigid packaging.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
- Online Consulting: Expert Help with Amazon, Walmart, Ebay Websites
- Metallized PET Remains Preferred in Bag-in-Tube Market, Wine and Olive Oil Packaging Key Growth Influencer
- Website Design – Amazing WordPress that will Open up your Business
- Improve Your Website’s Google Rank! Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Shows Quick Results
- 2 Global Press Releases Published on Google News and Facebook News
The global Rigid Packaging market is segmented on the following bases:
Plastic, Metal, Paperboard, Glass
Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Durable Goods, Other Nondurable Goods
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key players identified for Rigid Packaging Market include but are Not Limited to:
Albéa Group, Amcor Limited, AR Packaging Group AB, Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings Incorporated, Reynolds Group, Nampak Limited, Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation, LINPAC Group, Plastipak Holdings, Inc. and Ardagh Group S.A.
This report offers:
- An overview of the global markets for Rigid Packaging
- Market trends assessment for the period 2013-2023, with historical information for 2013 &2014, and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRS during 2016-2023
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges and future prospects for rigid packaging
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment, attractive investment proposition
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launch, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the rigid packaging market