- The increase in demand for polymer foam in the end-use industries is driving the polymer foam market.
- Many companies are adopting various development strategies in the polymer foam industry.
- Investments & expansions were the major strategies adopted by the industry players.
The report “Polymer Foam Market by Type (PU, PS, PO, PVC, Phenolic, Melamine), End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Packaging, Automotive, Furniture & Bedding, Footwear, Sports & Recreational), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022″, The market size of polymer foam is projected to grow from $94.86 billion in 2017 to $126.08 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.86% from 2017 to 2022.
The increase in demand for polymer foam in the end-use industries such as automotive, building & construction, furniture & bedding, packaging, footwear, sports & recreational, and others is driving the polymer foam market. This factor has encouraged many companies to adopt various development strategies in the polymer foam industry. Investments & expansions were the major strategies adopted by the industry players to increase their foothold and maintain a sustained growth in the market between 2016 and 2017.
This research report categorizes the polymer foam market on the basis of type, end-use industry, and region.
On the basis of Type:
On the basis of End-use Industry:
Building & construction
Furniture & bedding
Footwear, sports & recreational
On the basis of Region:
Middle East & Africa
Some of the leading polymer foam manufacturers, such as Sealed Air (U.S.), Arkema (France), Armacell (Germany), BASF (Germany), Borealis (Austria), Total (France), JSP (Japan), Kaneka (Japan), Recticel (Belgium), Rogers (U.S.), Sekisui Alveo (Switzerland), Synthos (Poland), Woodbridge (Canada), and Zotefoams (U.K.) are adopting these strategies to develop their businesses, globally.
Sealed Air (U.S.) and Armacell (Germany) are the most important players of the polymer foam market. In the past two years, these companies have adopted mergers & acquisitions as their growth strategies.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
In September 2017, Sealed Air (U.S.) announced to acquire Fagerdala Singapore Pte Ltd., a manufacturer and fabricator of polyethylene foam to cater to the demand for polyethylene foam. In August 2017, the company also announced to acquire Deltaplam Embalagens Indústria e Comércio Ltda (Deltaplam, Brazil), a family owned and operated Brazilian flexible packaging manufacturer to help their customers primarily in Brazil.
In January 2017, Armacell acquired the Insulation Business of Nomaco, a leading manufacturer of extruded polyethylene insulation foam products. In October 2016, the company also acquired PoliPex (Brazil), which is a leading Brazilian manufacturer of extruded polyethylene insulation foam. This will help in catering the demand from the Brazilian polymer foam market.