- Market for EMFR technology-based automatic checkweighers to grow at higher CAGR during forecast period.
- Pharmaceuticals industry is expected to exhibit highest growth rate from 2019 to 2024.
- APAC expected to be fastest-growing region in automatic checkweigher market from 2019 to 2024.
The automatic checkweigher market is expected to grow from $238 million in 2019 to $289 million, at a CAGR of 4.0%. Factors that augment the growth of the automatic check market include growing awareness among manufacturers about deployment benefits of automatic checkweighers and tightening regulatory norms pertaining to the packaging of goods.
The growth of this market is propelled by the factors such as the emergence of the food & beverages and consumer products industries as high-growth and high-profit sectors, the awareness among manufacturers about deployment benefits of automatic checkweighers, and stringent regulatory norms pertaining to the packaging of goods.
“EMFR technology-based automatic checkweighers to witness higher CAGR in global market”
EMFR technology gains a noteworthy demand as a weighing technology to increase performance and provide sustained accuracy. Further, EMFR technology offers smaller product gaps, ultra-fast settling times, and delivers the highest weighing accuracy possible with maximum throughput speeds. Thus, with a growing focus on ensuring high accuracy and speed, companies are opting for EMFR technology-based automatic checkweighers. Therefore, the market for EMFR technology-based automatic checkweighers is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
Major players in the automatic checkweigher market are METTLER TOLEDO (Switzerland), Ishida Co., Ltd. (Japan), and Anritsu Corporation (Japan). Other key players in this market include A&D Company, Limited (Japan), Bizerba (Germany), Yamato Scale (Japan), WIPOTEC-OCS (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Bosch Packaging Technology (Germany), and Minebea Intec (Germany).