- The low voltage segment is expected to be the largest heat-shrink tubing market, by voltage, during the forecast period.
- The utilities segment is expected to be the fastest growing heat-shrink tubing market, by application, during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest share of the global heat-shrink tubing market.
The global Heat-Shrink Tubing Market is projected to reach $2.3 billion by 2024 from an estimated $1.8 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Increasing investments in the electrical networks, increasing demand for reliable and secure power supply worldwide, and growing adoption of renewable energy sources across the globe are likely to drive the heat-shrink tubing market.
The low segment is expected to be the largest heat-shrink tubing market during the forecast period. This growth can be mainly attributed to the growing demand for attaining reliable and sustainable power supply, mostly in rural areas of the Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa region. Increasing investments in aging electrical infrastructure in T&D networks and the rising need to protect electrical circuit equipment are further driving the low voltage heat-shrink tubing market.
The transmission lines and distribution lines additions have led to increased investments in the electrical infrastructure. The increasing number of renewable integration projects and infrastructure developments are some of the factors responsible for boosting the growth of the utilities segment during the forecast period.
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
Asia Pacific led the global heat-shrink tubing market in 2018. The high growth rate in the Asia Pacific region can be attributed to increased investments in the electric grid development and growing reliance on renewable sources of power generation. China and India are the largest heat-shrink tubing markets in the region. Increasing grid investments and plans for electrification in remote areas in countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, and the Philippines are likely to drive the growth of the heat-shrink tubing market in the region during the forecast period.
Some of the key players are TE Connectivity (Switzerland), 3M (US), Sumitomo Electric (Japan), ABB (Switzerland), HellermannTyton (West Sussex), Alpha Wire (US), Woer (China), Qualtek (US), Panduit (US), Zeus (US), Guanghai Materials (China), Thermosleeve (US), Insultab (US), Dasheng Heat Shrinkable Material (China), and Changchun Heat Shrinkable Materials (China).