The global role playing games market reached a value of nearly $15.79 Billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.84% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.22% to nearly $22.47 Billion by 2023.
The role playing games market consists of sales of role playing games and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce role playing games, including businesses that are involved in design, documentation, installation and support services, producing and distributing role playing games.
Companies in this industry undertake operations such as the design, development, publication, distribution, and monetization of role playing game software on personal computers, mobile phones, or gaming consoles.
Market-trend-based strategies for the role playing games market include offering streaming video game services, providing in-game advertising to increase revenues, integrating AR and VR technologies in games, offering game software services on the cloud with pay-per-usage payment models, providing a subscription-based gaming or pay-as-you-go model, and adopting new age technologies to improve the product portfolio and to attract newer users.
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
The trends and market dynamics of the role playing games market in major countries are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, and USA.
Role Playing Games Market Segmentation: –
By Game Type
1. Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPGs)|
2. Action-Based RPGs
3. Turn-Based RPGs
4. Puzzle RPGs
5. Tactical RPGs
1. PC RPG
2. Mobile RPGs
3. Console RPGs
Browse Complete Report
Some of the key players involved in the role playing games market are Activision Blizzard, Nintendo Co, Ltd.G, Bethesda Softworks, Electronic Arts, Square Enix, Nova Gaming Ventures Private Limited, NetEase, Inc, 99Games, Apar Games, Creatures Inc, Supercell, Aiming Inc.