The Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market accounted for $2.9 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be $33.2 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 26.7%. The single-cell multi-omics measures the multiple types of the molecule from the single cell of the same individual.
The multi-omics enables the data from the various omics platforms. The multi-omics insight into inter-relation of the omics layers on the process of the diseases. The single-cell sequencing technology divided into genotypic and phenotypic which helps to determine the mechanisms to govern the diseases and health.
The report “ Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market, By Type (Single Cell Genomics, Single Cell Transcriptomics and Proteomics, and Single Cell Metabolomics), By Product (Instruments and Consumables), By Workflow (Single Cell Isolation, Single Cell Preparation, and Single Cell Analysis),
By Application (Oncology, Immunology, Neurology, Microbiology, Stem Cell, Cell Biology, and Others),
By End-User (Research and Academic Laboratories, Biopharmaceutical and Biotech Companies, and Others), and
By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on strategic partnerships as well as the launching of the product to gain a competitive edge in the target market. For instance, 10X Genomics Inc. acquired the Spatial Transcriptomics to increase the product portfolio in the sector of transcriptomics analysis, in 2018.
The advancement and development in the next-generation sequencing technique for the diagnosis of oncology, immunology, and other is the major propelling factor for the growth of the global single-cell multi-omics market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), effective and timely treatment of ID can both raise national productivity levels by as much as 20% and also rise in restore personal health.
Moreover, non-invasive diagnosis is advance technology, it overcomes the challenge of heterogeneity associated with bulk cell populations that increases the need for non- invasive diagnosis is the propelling factor for the growth of the target market.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link
Key Market Insights
The Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market accounted for $2.9 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be $33.2 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 26.7%. The global single-cell multi-omics market is segmented based on type, product, workflow, end-user, and region.
- Based on type, the global single-cell multi-omics market is segmented into single-cell genomics, single-cell transcriptomics and proteomics, and single-cell metabolomics.
- Based on the product, the target market is segmented into instruments and consumables.
- Based on workflow, the global market is classified into single-cell isolation, single-cell preparation, and single-cell analysis
- Based on the application, the target market is divided into oncology, immunology, neurology, microbiology, stem cell, cell biology, and others.
- Based on the region the global renal biomarkers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in North America accounts highest revenue share to the global single-cell multi-omics market due to the increase in adoption of the single-cell technology which is driven by various government initiatives. In the European region single-cell, the multi-omics market is projected to register a high CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing healthcare system and its infrastructure.
The key players operating the global single-cell multi-omics market involves 1CellBio, 10X Genomics Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BGI Genomics Co. Ltd., Spatial Transcriptomics, Fluidigm Corporation, Fluxion Biosciences, NanoString Technologies, Inc., and Illumina, Inc.