- Telecom vertical is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period.
- SMEs segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America to hold the largest market size during the forecast period.
According to the new market research report “Network Engineering Services Market by Service Type (Network Assessment, Network Design, and Network Deployment), Transmission Mode (Wired and Wireless), Vertical (BFSI, Telecom, IT, Healthcare), Organization Size, and Region – Global Forecast to 2022″, the network engineering services market size is expected to grow from $34.35 billion in 2017 to $54.69 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.8% during the forecast period.
Technology Readiness for competitive products and services, network investment optimization, advent of Internet of Things (IoT), and growing demand for high speed and large network coverage are the driving factors for the network engineering services market.
Telecom vertical is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period
The telecom vertical comprises telecommunications organizations and Internet Service Providers (ISPs). With voluminous data generated from millions of subscribers who stream terabytes of videos, music, and social networking every day, enterprises are facing various challenges, such as high network load, and the increasing demand for network bandwidth.
The telecom vertical manages several mobile devices and broadband networks and technologies, such as video streaming and IoT, which are transforming the overall communication infrastructure and networking scenario. Network engineering services in the telecom vertical help the network carriers in ensuring enhanced communication performance.
SMEs segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period
The entry of small vendors in the network engineering services market has provided an opportunity for SMEs to avail inexpensive solutions. The increased competitive market scenario has also encouraged SMEs to invest in network engineering services for better quality network performance, and to make effective decisions for their business growth. As opposed to large enterprises, SMEs face resource crunch and require methods to solve complexities in their business processes, resulting in better cost optimization of their assets.
North America to hold the largest market size during the forecast period
Rapid adoption of network engineering services due to a strong and well-established economy makes North America the largest market in terms of market size. The network has become a critical part of every organization and mandates frequent upgradation of the network infrastructure to remain competitive.
The growing Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investments in North America are expected to boost the demand for network engineering services during the forecast period. North America has emerged as the largest network engineering services market in terms of market size and largescale implementations in the telecom industry over the last decade.
The network engineering services ecosystem comprises key vendors, including Accenture (Ireland), Ericsson (Sweden), IBM (US), Huawei (China), Juniper Networks (US), Dell (US), Cisco (US), Fujitsu (Japan), Aviat Networks (US), Tech Mahindra (India), and Mphasis (India).
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: C4ISR Market With Good Revenue Status Till 2025
- Buy Research Report: Combat Helmet Market: coming out this year will drive leading key players
- Buy Research Report: Biopsy Device Market With Worldwide Industry Analysis to 2028
- Buy Research Report: Microhospitals: Healthcare’s Newest Patient Access Point
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
Major companies such as Cisco and Ericsson have adopted the strategy of partnerships/collaborations and introduced new services to expand their service portfolio and strengthen their market position in the network engineering services market. Cisco is one of the leading providers in this market. The company caters to a wide clientele as well as organizations operating in financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, government, and other sectors through its innovative products and solutions.
The company’s long-term strategy is focused on expanding its partner network through agreements and collaborations with major players in the market to strengthen its portfolio and serve a large customer base worldwide. In December 2017, Cisco Systems partnered with Digicel, a telecommunication services provider, to fast-track digital transformation and expand its presence in the Caribbean and Central American regions.
Ericsson is another major provider of network engineering services. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of services in the market. It focuses on both inorganic and organic growth strategies to tap into the network engineering services market. In October 2017, Ericsson signed an agreement with Etisalat. The contract would enable Ericsson to expand its presence in Egypt through transforming the core network and business support systems.