- Video Surveillance Gets Intelligent to Bird’s Eye on Crowds.
- Sports organizations and governments depend on tools that are helpful to maintain order and law.
- Cybersecurity is the main challenge in front of policymakers.
Stadiums are a major focal point of any city and attract millions of visitors every year. As such, stadium and fans security cannot be taken lightly, especially as these security threats can come in many forms could cause a major catastrophe that can result in the loss of many lives and millions in property damages. In order to ensure the safety of the spectators and enhanced spectator experience, the security of the stadium is a vital element.
Major Component of Stadium Security System– Hardware, Software, and Services.
Hardware– Access control systems and videos surveillance systems
Software- On-premise and cloud software
Services- Installation and maintenance
How fans safety got a boost from advanced technologies implemented in Stadiums
In 2019, advanced technologies play a vital role in keeping the game venue safe. Sports organizations and governments depend on tools that are helpful to maintain order and law, keeps harmful things out of stadiums and oversee the illegal activities within their walls. The major technologies used by organizations for stadium security are intelligent camera system and data analytics for location monitoring, facial recognition to find potential problems and access control systems to manage peoples present in the stadium.
Buy Research Report: Global Fresh Milk Market Research Report 2021-2025 – Groupe Lactalis, ADM, CHS, Manildra Group
Buy Research Report: Global Natural Mineral Water Market Research Report 2021-2025 – Danone, Bongrain, Devondale Murray Goulburn, Fonterra
Get Content Links from Established Websites
I Give You 23 Million Verified Emails
Buy Research Report: Serial Console Server Market to Be Valued at US$ 37 Bn by 2030 – Supply Issues amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Impeding Market Expansion
Buy Research Report: Tennis Racquet Market to Expand Nearly 1.5X through 2030 – Reduced Sports Activities Due to COVID-19 Outbreak Affecting Sales Prospects
I Give You Mega Pack WP Plugin
Buy Research Report: Indian Pan Masala Market Growth Impelled by Product Diversity
Buy Research Report: Plant Based Meat Market is a Vegan Meat Substitute to See a Strong Growth
I Give You Masterclass Poker Course by Daniel Negreanu
5 Pillars of Large-Scale Venue Security Design
- Personnel Security: Staffing, chain-of-command, manpower, and supervision
- Systems Technology: Facial Recognition, alarms, access control, cameras, monitoring, X-ray screening, and metal detectors
- Physical Security: barriers, locks, fencing, gates, windows, and hardware
- Processes: Security policies, player protection, operational protocols, access control, transportation, crowd control, and guest management
- Emergency Preparedness: Incident response, emergency management, lockdown, shelter, evacuation, and relocation
The concept of the Internet of Things (IoT) is being applied to the stadiums wherein the fans and the viewers can connect their smartphones with the stadium network to receive important information. At the same time, the event may attract unwanted attention from anti-social outfits. Hence the cybersecurity is the main challenge in front of policymakers.
“At the end of the play, the goal is simple: Safety and Security”