- Video Surveillance Gets Intelligent to Bird’s Eye on Crowds.
- Sports organizations and governments depend on tools that are helpful to maintain order and law.
- Cybersecurity is the main challenge in front of policymakers.
Stadiums are a major focal point of any city and attract millions of visitors every year. As such, stadium and fans security cannot be taken lightly, especially as these security threats can come in many forms could cause a major catastrophe that can result in the loss of many lives and millions in property damages. In order to ensure the safety of the spectators and enhanced spectator experience, the security of the stadium is a vital element.
Major Component of Stadium Security System– Hardware, Software, and Services.
Hardware– Access control systems and videos surveillance systems
Software- On-premise and cloud software
Services- Installation and maintenance
How fans safety got a boost from advanced technologies implemented in Stadiums
In 2019, advanced technologies play a vital role in keeping the game venue safe. Sports organizations and governments depend on tools that are helpful to maintain order and law, keeps harmful things out of stadiums and oversee the illegal activities within their walls. The major technologies used by organizations for stadium security are intelligent camera system and data analytics for location monitoring, facial recognition to find potential problems and access control systems to manage peoples present in the stadium.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Ethyl Acetate Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Algae DHA And ARA Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: PET Bottles Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Dielectric Gases Market Value to Expand 1.8X Through 2030, Demand Dynamics to Present Grim Outlook with COVID-19 Impact
- Buy Research Reports: Internal Olefins Market Driving Fast
5 Pillars of Large-Scale Venue Security Design
- Personnel Security: Staffing, chain-of-command, manpower, and supervision
- Systems Technology: Facial Recognition, alarms, access control, cameras, monitoring, X-ray screening, and metal detectors
- Physical Security: barriers, locks, fencing, gates, windows, and hardware
- Processes: Security policies, player protection, operational protocols, access control, transportation, crowd control, and guest management
- Emergency Preparedness: Incident response, emergency management, lockdown, shelter, evacuation, and relocation
The concept of the Internet of Things (IoT) is being applied to the stadiums wherein the fans and the viewers can connect their smartphones with the stadium network to receive important information. At the same time, the event may attract unwanted attention from anti-social outfits. Hence the cybersecurity is the main challenge in front of policymakers.
“At the end of the play, the goal is simple: Safety and Security”