- You should marry because you have love between you not because of any societal pressures or the desire for a family.
- Know how to respect each other’s point of view.
- Don’t ever expect your partner to complete your life.
Marriage – It’s not just about saying wows and having a piece of paper that says marriage license, it’s a commitment of life. It’s a commitment of you both getting agreed about your relationship to get official, to stay by each other’s side forever. It will no more about you only, everything will be about you and your spouse now. After marriage, everything you do is no more solely for you, it involves your partner also, either it is home life, vacations, or family.
Consulting the marriage bureau in Amritsar before major decisions of marriage and do everything to make your spouse’s life beautiful. That means with the wows and license there comes commitment and responsibilities which you have to accomplish at all costs. Here in this article, we will discuss some important considerations before getting married.
- Friendship and Love: You should marry because you have love between you not because of any societal pressures or the desire for a family. It has been surveyed that couples who marry mostly because of love are much happier on average. And there should be friendship in your relation. Be good friends. It should not be good to marry a complete stranger and hoping to become compatible over time. It should start with a solid foundation of love.
- Understand Each Other’s Values: Before making the commitment of spending life together you should discuss your individual values and beliefs such as religions, family rituals, etc. Experts from a marriage bureau in Amritsar tell that it is not important that you both have the same beliefs and viewpoints on every aspect but one thing you need to be ensured of is that you know how to respect each other’s point of view.
- He or She is not there to complete you: Don’t ever expect your partner to complete your life. After marriage also don’t forget to focus on yourself, of course not in a selfish way but in a way where you understand taking care of yourself. And taking care of yourself also helps you to bring your best self to your relationship.
- Discuss your habits: Before getting into an official relation you should discuss your habits with your going to be a partner. Especially your social media habits. It has been observed that there has been a recent spike in the number of couples fighting over their partner’s social media habits.
- Discuss what a breach of trust would mean to you: Breach of trust – that’s the biggest concern of every relation, especially in the relation of husband and wife. What would a betrayal mean to you – that totally depends upon the couple to couple and their personal boundaries. For some flirting, having emotional affairs can also be included in breach of trust and for others, the only deal-breaker may be sleeping with somebody else, as stated it varies from person to person.
You are heading towards a better future with your coming wife. That is why for a successful Punjabi Shaadi, you must consider the above important considerations.