- Prevelance of geriatric population is expected to boost the market growth.
- Lack of awareness among people regarding the muscle loss can act as a major restraint for this market.
- Global sarcopenia treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies to increase their footprints in this market.
Thorough and transparent research studies conducted by a team work of experts in their own domain accomplish this global Sarcopenia Treatment Market research report. The report is valuable for both customary and emerging market players in the industry and provides in-depth market insights.
This report is a great example of such wide-ranging market information which explores practical growth strategies and recommendations related to Pharmaceutical industry. This Sarcopenia Treatment Market research report serves the businesses with making enhanced decisions, deal with marketing of goods or services, and accomplish better profitability by prioritizing market goals.
Sarcopenia is a progressive skeletal muscle disorder. It involves the loss of muscle mass and strength due to natural aging process. This condition affects the gait and overall ability of body to perform normal tasks. According to International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF), the muscle loss starts from the age of 40. The major causes of sarcopenia could be sedentary lifestyle, malnutrition and unhealthy food intake. The increasing population of people aged more than 60 and the increasing cases of malnutrition worldwide are the major factors augmenting the market growth.
Global Sarcopenia treatment market is rising gradually with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growing prevalence of sarcopenia by increasing old age population and adoption of sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle is the major factor that contributes in the growth of global sarcopenia treatment market.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global sarcopenia treatment market are Novartis AG, AstaReal AB, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Biophytis, Metabolic Technologies, Inc., AbbVie Inc., Danone, Pfizer Inc., Abbott, Biogen, GlaxoSmithKline plc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Nestlé, Mitacs, Sanofi, Bayer AG, Amway, Zydus Cadila, Eli Lilly and Company, Radius Health, Inc., MYSURABLE S.R.L., PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc among others.
I Give You Masterclass Poker Course by Nick Petrangelo
Buy Research Report: Radiology Information Systems Market to Witness A Steep CAGR Of 8.3%
Buy Research Report: Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Set to Grow US$ 1,952.0 Mn during 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Electric Trolling Motors Market to Expand at a CAGR of 3.2% During 2020-2030
Buy Research Report: Global Solar Cells and Modules Market Strategic Assessment and Forecast by 2026
- Prevelance of geriatric population is expected to boost the market growth
- Increasing adoption of vitamins and dietary supplements among the ageing population for better treatment of this disorder also acts as a market driver The prevalence of sarcopenia is high among old age population drives the global sarcopenia treatment market
- Surging research and development activities for the treatment of sarcopenia also acts as a driver for this market
- Rising cases of malnutrition due to poor nutritional intake can also augment the growth of this market
- Lack of awareness among people regarding the muscle loss can act as a major restraint for this market
- Lack of skilled medical profession for the diagnosis of this disorder is also less; this factor can also restrict the growth of this market
- High cost of protein supplement and unavailability of sarcopenia treatment drugs can also impede the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019. MYSURABLE S.R.L., has developed mioTest, a system based on effective and scientifically validated tools that identifies the risk of sarcopenia. The system can also assess muscle mass composition including functionality and level of hydration of muscles in a beneficial and non-invasive way
- In April 2019, PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. licensed ImmunoForge, Co. Ltd. the global rights for PB1023, a recombinant GLP-1 analogue used for the treatment of patients with sarcopenia. ImmunoForge, Co. Ltd. is working on a pipeline for development of novel therapies for sarcopenia related diseases. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will receive development milestone payments and royalty payments on the sales of the product by this licensed agreement
Global sarcopenia treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sarcopenia treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.