- Meteorological instruments are the equipment used to sample the state of the atmosphere at a given time.
- Each science has its own unique sets of laboratory equipment.
- Meteorology is a science which does not use much lab equipment but relies more on on-site observation and remote sensing equipment.
Meteorology deals with the study of different weather conditions occurring in the earth’s atmosphere. The equipment used in these studies are known as meteorological equipment. These meteorological equipment are used for the measurement of different weather parameters such as humidity, temperature, pressure, net solar radiation, wind speed, precipitation (snow/rain), and cloud cover. The primary purpose of making the meteorological equipment is to make the safe environment and prevent hazards and accidents. The first meteorological types of equipment were manufactured in the 15th century to measure the weather-related variables. Anemometer, rain gauge and hygrometer are the meteorological equipment manufactured first. Now, technical advancement and growing research have created ample demand for meteorological equipment.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
- Online Consulting: Expert Help with Amazon, Walmart, Ebay Websites
- Metallized PET Remains Preferred in Bag-in-Tube Market, Wine and Olive Oil Packaging Key Growth Influencer
- Website Design – Amazing WordPress that will Open up your Business
- Improve Your Website’s Google Rank! Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Shows Quick Results
- 2 Global Press Releases Published on Google News and Facebook News
Different meteorological equipment are used to measure different weather parameters such as barometer is used to measure air pressure, thermometer is for air temperature, anemometer is used to measure wind speed, hygrometer is used to measure humidity, rain or snow gauge for precipitation, ceilometer is used to measure cloud cover, and pyrometer is used to measure net radiation. In the research organization, meteorological equipment are used extensively. Thermometer and barometer are the common meteorological equipment in the technical and research institute. In technical institutes and chemical industries to know the pressure of compressor barometer is used. In chemical manufacturing plants the consumption of meteorological equipment is high, as different chemicals are manufactured on specific parameters. In addition, meteorological equipment are also used in the automated airport. So, by considering the above factors global meteorological equipment market is expected to grow positive in terms of value and money in the forecast period.
On the basis of instrument, the global meteorological equipment market has been segmented as –
- Snow gauge
On the basis of end use, the global meteorological equipment market has been segmented as –
- Research Institute
- Weather Forecasting
- Chemical Industry
- Biotechnical Industry
- Weather Station
- Environmental Study
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Other (Airport, Technical Institute, Scientific Study)
On the basis of distribution channel, the global meteorological equipment market has been segmented as –
- Specialty stores
- Online stores
- Others (electronics, scientific equipment stores)
Some of the key players operating in the global meteorological equipment market are Raj Instruments, Felix Technology Inc., MICROTEKNIK, Gill Instruments Limited., Vaisala, Matest S.p.A., Nunes Instruments, and BELFORT INSTRUMENT. Except them, many other manufacturers and industrialists are showing a keen interest in meteorological equipment, which is expected to boost the demand for the same during the upcoming years.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The growing number of technical institute and colleges all over the world is expected to boost the meteorological equipment demand in the forecast period. Meteorological equipment are used in the technical institutes for the purpose of study and in the lab experiments. Growing biotechnical and chemical industries is also boosting the demand for meteorological equipment such as the thermometer, barometer, and pyrometer are commonly used in these industries. Due to the recent earthquake accidents in many regions such as Argentina, Japan, Mexico, Indonesia, China, and many other regions has created consciousness among seismologist all over the world, which is also expected to boost the demand for meteorological equipment, i.e. seismometer. So, bound to the above factors, it is expected that the meteorological equipment market would grow positive in the upcoming years.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Meteorological equipment market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis