After the huge success of the first digital currency, many investors and startups started to invest in various cryptocurrencies. Generally, the crypto market is unpredictable. Also, it faces both ups and downs in the global economy. In that way, one of the preferable crypto terms in the development process is cryptocurrency wallets.
The renewed rush to “Bitcoin”, which exceeded its value in trading last Friday, is reviving the debate about the nature of digital currencies : Are they “digital gold” or assets that involve risk? Bitcoin’s value rose more than 30% in two and a half weeks, approaching the highest level recorded in December 2017, which was close to $ 20,000.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone. This pandemic has created a public health crisis that has also led to an economic crisis. Because of the serious nature of the virus, there are countless small businesses that have been forced to close, drying up their revenue streams. In an effort to cut costs, they have also had to lay off employees, leaving numerous individuals and families wondering how they are going to make ends meet.
Last year, I published “The Beginner’s Guide to Investing in Bitcoin (including $10 free Bitcoin as you get started)”. Unlike so-called “get-rich quick” schemes, the “Beginner’s Guide” didn’t require handing over hard-earned money to a likely scammer. After all, how can a novice investor learn and improve, unless they remain in full control of their investment at all times?
On Sunday, May 3, the President of CYBERPOL Ricardo Baretzky stated they now have access to all bitcoin wallets. Interest in cryptocurrencies in the modern world is growing exponentially, and it is difficult to find a person who has not heard about bitcoins. Money is the equivalent of the cost of goods and services, as well as a means of exchange and savings. Traditional currencies, such as dollars, euros, rubles, and so on, are called Fiat money and are issued by Central banks of the Nations. PayPal and others operate using Fiat money.
A lot of crypto pundits have predicted a massive bitcoin price hike, especially following the BTC halving episode, which is set to occur in May. It will cause a 50 percent reduction in mining rewards, leading to a scarcity of the coins. Increased demand due to subsequent scarcity is expected to follow.
Major crypto trading platforms are hacked almost every other month, and the latest significant breach has led to Italian digital coin exchange Altsbit announcing its closure in May. Over 6.900 Bitcoin and 20 Ethereum coins were stolen on February 5. The anonymity provided by cryptocurrencies makes them an appealing asset for money launderers and cybercriminals, and a major hassle for the authorities.
The Bitcoin cryptocurrency crossed the $10,000 barrier, its highest rate since last October. News sources reported that Bitcoin recorded a rise of 2.6 percent yesterday to reach $10,000, achieving an increase of about 40 percent so far this year. Bitcoin has recorded a rise of 1.2% since 5:00 PM on Friday (EST), to reach $9,863 at 12:00 in New York, according to the cryptocurrency trading platform (Bitstamp), based in Luxembourg.
The Google Play Store has blocked Bitcoin Blast, a gaming app that allows users to convert points to Bitcoin (BTC). The search giant has yet to provide specific reasons for the removal. The latest move is just one in a long line of Google censorship actions against the cryptocurrency industry.
The crypto world is the wild west of the financial industry. Its history is checkered with implausibly audacious heists, some leading to billions of dollars in losses. The immutable blockchain technology that powers crypto networks lacks centralized control and regulations, and hackers strive to take advantage of this inherent loophole.
Many sites track data on the crypto market. However, most of these sites are usually dull and they often contain too many charts, percentages, and numbers, which can be quite confusing for newbies. This is a major reason why the COIN360 decided to create their platform. The site is more intuitive and it is quite easy to use to comprehend data on the crypto market.
Bitcoin has seen tremendous growth so far this year. Year to date, BTC is experiencing +169% with a current price of $10,123. We have recently seen a sell-off in Bitcoin which we will explain in the report below. Despite BTC showing strong growth this year, most of the growth occurred in the beginning of the year. We can see that by tracking the following metrics. We can see as the duration decreases, Bitcoin has slowed down in terms up upward momentum.
Bitcoin has been in the news frequently in 2019 as its showed much promise. The emerging asset class came off a brutal year in 2018 and some called it the end to Bitcoins future. With the Bitcoin community being so large, this price action did not faze many people who still believed in the long-term value of Bitcoin. Industry followers and enthusiasts continued to label Bitcoin as “undervalued” and price deflating due to short-term news developments and uncertainties. In less than a year, Bitcoin fell from $19,783 in December 2017 to $5,500 in November 2018. After much scrutiny, Bitcoin was able to recover in what some are calling the “strongest recovery in market history.” The sell-off last year was hard to swallow, but many who were “dollar cost averaging” on the way down have done extremely well this year. Some of the developments that pushed down Bitcoin were:
Are you ready to dip your toe into the world of Crypto? If so, you’re not alone! Google searches for “Bitcoin” are on the rise, as is the Cryptocurrency itself. $100 invested at the start of the year would now be worth over $250!
So, how to get started? The good news is, there’s a wealth of great articles online that’ll teach you all the theory. But nothing replaces first-hand experience. This Beginner’s Guide cuts through all the jargon and complex trading techniques, to get you making your first confident Crypto trades as soon as possible. Along the way, you’ll have fun, hopefully make a small profit (including $10 free Bitcoin as you get started), and lay the foundation, should you wish, to become a serious cryptocurrency investor!
Blockchain backed by Facebook and other big companies wants to be more reliable and mainstream than established cryptocurrencies. From technical points to governance, here is what Libra cryptocurrency proposes:
Libra cryptocurrency marks a milestone in the history of cryptocurrency: never before has such a currency been designed and supported, not by one, but by 28 companies, many of which are world-renowned. In a world fraught with frauds, bugs, and cyber fraud, some could see Libra as the first final “frequentable” cryptocurrency. It is true that it is built around stability as a mantra, even if it means sacrificing this decentralization that made the eyes of blockchain activists shine.
With the launch of several new products, Bitcoin future contacts hit a new high in future volumes. This is the same Bitcoin that in November of 2018 had us asking Where is the Bitcoin Bottom?
Even though on a technical basis it appeared ready for a bounce, the news for Bitcoin has just been getting better as more and more large American companies become involved.
Here are some reasons why Bitcoin is having a great 2019:
- The best-known cryptocurrency added nearly 20%, its best one-day return since 2017. In mid-morning trade bitcoin fetched $5,022.35, up 4.3% on the day and up more than 50% from its December 2018 low near $3,200.
- Jeff Schumacher predicted Bitcoin going to zero and said that Bitcoin as a currency was not based on anything, but added that he liked the technology behind it adding “if it became the standard currency and because of the Proof-of-Work model that it sits on; if it got to be the gold standard… if Bitcoin was pegged against gold standard which is about seven trillion-ish dollars it would be responsible for 20% of the world’s co2 production. So just by that alone tells you it’s not it’s not gonna be the go-forward thing, at least for my view.” Glenn Hutchins said that he agreed partly with Jeff Schumacher and said that Bitcoin will not be the major coin in the industry.
Blockchain App Factory, is a leading cryptocurrency exchange development company, added features to its trading platform; margin trading and perpetual swap contracts. There has been a massive push by institutional investors to introduce futures trading for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
“The Regulatory Bodies are sceptical about margin and futures trading with Bitcoin. However, with perpetual swap contracts, we might be able to bring the stability the authorities are looking for to declare Bitcoin as an asset for trade,” said the spokesperson for Blockchain App Factory.
Margin trading is a highly lucrative and risky trade practice due to the presence of lending companies. Lenders provide leverage for traders to invest in cryptocurrencies, and lenders are benefitting from the interest. Exchanges can integrate their lending partners, thereby, creating a win-win for the exchange and the investors.
- Bitcoin has had a terrible month, but not as bad as many other major and minor cryptocurrencies it would seem, with bitcoin’s share of the total cryptocurrency capitalization, known as its dominance, moving higher throughout November.
- Looking at all the selling that has brought the world’s largest cryptocurrency, by market cap, to its knees, it’s hard to pinpoint one catalyst that may be able to reverse the trend. The Securities and Exchange Commission concerns create a “death spiral situation” that spills over into 2019.
- Is still worth steadily acquiring coins every time it hits a new low? You could possibly see a yield of 100 to 200 percent in 3 years, and a whopping $1 million by 2020..
- Ohio will become the first state to accept cryptocurrency for tax payments, beginning this week. A business does not need to be headquartered in Ohio to pay in Bitcoin, but must operate in the state.
- Bitcoin is up more than 1,000% over the last 3 years which is incredible gains in any asset and any respect. Bitcoin cycles have played out over and over again where we see an incredible boom and then large percentage pull backs on the bust cycle.
- Previous: Bitcoin 10th Anniversary – Do Cryptocurrencies go higher? Blockchain jobs seeing robust growth!
- Apple Co-founder gives his insight about Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH] and the underlying technology. Blockchain is branching out into developing applications that are changing the way people think and apply it, from the ground up, which is what the internet did in the 90s.