One of the most highly desired freelance gigs is technical support. Many companies have websites, with the vast majority on tradition IT networks. The world of the internet is moving much faster then small business can keep up with. Also, with the cloud and mobile applications exploding, the trifecta of need for technical support is very large and growing. Businesses are hiring technical support engineers to manage the software, network, and other applications that are related to the computer systems of an organization.
A freelance gig platform is a listing of gigs (jobs) for business services. The number of gigs on a platform can be unlimited. The world is moving to micro specialists– someone who is an expert in a small specialized or micro field. A gig is a specialized service, such as writing superior press releases, or a product launch specialist. If you’re a specialist in say hydroponics, WordPress, or cryptocurrency, it can be difficult for potential employers to find your services. Maybe you want to get onto a platform that supports business, that will help you access an industry with explosive growth? Being on a diversified gig platform, people can drill down and find more specific services that they need.
Currently, governments, businesses and corporations depend on centralization when it comes to technology solutions. The centralized approach to manage the digital solution is not wrong, but blockchain technology can offer a way to create an accountable and transparent system. Decentralization is aimed at creating a trustless and fair ecosystem across different industries.
The Global Blockchain Market is estimated to perform well and is expected expand at a CAGR of around 70% over the forecast period i.e. (2017-2024). The blockchain works on the principle of decentralization and distribution and is popular owing to its ability to record all transactions without the requirement of a financial intermediary, which in some cases may be a bank. The global market is segmented on the lines of type, end user, applications and region
The blockchain in energy market is expected to grow from an estimated $394.3 million in 2018 to $7.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 78.32% from 2018 to 2023. In 2018, the market in Europe is estimated to be the largest, followed the Asia Pacific. Factors such as increasing popularity of the blockchain technology in the energy sector, rising security concerns across the globe, and the need to manage infrastructure and other business functions through high transaction speeds and immutability are driving the blockchain in energy market.
Bitcoin has been in the news frequently in 2019 as its showed much promise. The emerging asset class came off a brutal year in 2018 and some called it the end to Bitcoins future. With the Bitcoin community being so large, this price action did not faze many people who still believed in the long-term value of Bitcoin. Industry followers and enthusiasts continued to label Bitcoin as “undervalued” and price deflating due to short-term news developments and uncertainties. In less than a year, Bitcoin fell from $19,783 in December 2017 to $5,500 in November 2018. After much scrutiny, Bitcoin was able to recover in what some are calling the “strongest recovery in market history.” The sell-off last year was hard to swallow, but many who were “dollar cost averaging” on the way down have done extremely well this year. Some of the developments that pushed down Bitcoin were:
Blockchain backed by Facebook and other big companies wants to be more reliable and mainstream than established cryptocurrencies. From technical points to governance, here is what Libra cryptocurrency proposes:
Libra cryptocurrency marks a milestone in the history of cryptocurrency: never before has such a currency been designed and supported, not by one, but by 28 companies, many of which are world-renowned. In a world fraught with frauds, bugs, and cyber fraud, some could see Libra as the first final “frequentable” cryptocurrency. It is true that it is built around stability as a mantra, even if it means sacrificing this decentralization that made the eyes of blockchain activists shine.
After one year of placing restrictions, Facebook decided to remove the ban on cryptocurrency and blockchain based ads.
In January, 2018 the social media firm Facebook decided that the ads involving blockchain technology, Educational information, industry news and event that are related to cryptocurrency must have prior written approval before displaying ads.
Crypto wallets have become the need of the hour with a tremendous increase in the use of cryptocurrency on a global scale. These virtual wallets come to combat all the limitations of a conventional wallet by way of imparting more security to your money. Hire a professional crypto wallet developer now to help you build personalized crypto wallets to cater to specific trading needs.
- Jeff Schumacher predicted Bitcoin going to zero and said that Bitcoin as a currency was not based on anything, but added that he liked the technology behind it adding “if it became the standard currency and because of the Proof-of-Work model that it sits on; if it got to be the gold standard… if Bitcoin was pegged against gold standard which is about seven trillion-ish dollars it would be responsible for 20% of the world’s co2 production. So just by that alone tells you it’s not it’s not gonna be the go-forward thing, at least for my view.” Glenn Hutchins said that he agreed partly with Jeff Schumacher and said that Bitcoin will not be the major coin in the industry.
Blockchain App Factory, is a leading cryptocurrency exchange development company, added features to its trading platform; margin trading and perpetual swap contracts. There has been a massive push by institutional investors to introduce futures trading for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
“The Regulatory Bodies are sceptical about margin and futures trading with Bitcoin. However, with perpetual swap contracts, we might be able to bring the stability the authorities are looking for to declare Bitcoin as an asset for trade,” said the spokesperson for Blockchain App Factory.
Margin trading is a highly lucrative and risky trade practice due to the presence of lending companies. Lenders provide leverage for traders to invest in cryptocurrencies, and lenders are benefitting from the interest. Exchanges can integrate their lending partners, thereby, creating a win-win for the exchange and the investors.
- Bitcoin has had a terrible month, but not as bad as many other major and minor cryptocurrencies it would seem, with bitcoin’s share of the total cryptocurrency capitalization, known as its dominance, moving higher throughout November.
- Looking at all the selling that has brought the world’s largest cryptocurrency, by market cap, to its knees, it’s hard to pinpoint one catalyst that may be able to reverse the trend. The Securities and Exchange Commission concerns create a “death spiral situation” that spills over into 2019.
- Is still worth steadily acquiring coins every time it hits a new low? You could possibly see a yield of 100 to 200 percent in 3 years, and a whopping $1 million by 2020..
- Ohio will become the first state to accept cryptocurrency for tax payments, beginning this week. A business does not need to be headquartered in Ohio to pay in Bitcoin, but must operate in the state.
- Bitcoin is up more than 1,000% over the last 3 years which is incredible gains in any asset and any respect. Bitcoin cycles have played out over and over again where we see an incredible boom and then large percentage pull backs on the bust cycle.
- Previous: Bitcoin 10th Anniversary – Do Cryptocurrencies go higher? Blockchain jobs seeing robust growth!
- Apple Co-founder gives his insight about Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH] and the underlying technology. Blockchain is branching out into developing applications that are changing the way people think and apply it, from the ground up, which is what the internet did in the 90s.
What’s a Commodity? And why it affects you & me?
When we say commodity what we mean is the basic goods or raw material that can be consumed and traded by individuals and institutions. Commodities form the foundational structure for far more complex goods and services that we use on a daily basis. Imagine trying to get your hands on crude oil instead of unleaded petrol.
Standardization and interchangeability are two of the most pivotal virtues which attribute fungible features to commodities . Fungibility leads to uniformity of prices of commodities at any place in the world. However, factors like transportation and taxes affect the prices of commodities.
QuantH Medical Blockchain Transforming Healthcare Security
Evolution of Blockchain in Healthcare
Healthcare is in a period of evolutionary transformation with blockchain offering so many use cases. There is a little known technology company, Quantum Medical Transport, Inc. DBA Quantum Medical Data Services listed on the OTC Pink ticker: (DRWN), that is developing an enterprise level Medical Records and Medical Billing Blockchain EMS cloud based software called “QuantH V. 1.0”.
The company CEO, Ricky Bernard, says the goal is to put patient in control of their medical records providing optimum privacy, transparency in medical billing, security from hacking and unauthorized access, and maintaining integrity of the records stored.