Affected by expectations of better earnings data from companies such as Apple, Amazon, and Facebook, technology stocks generally rose. Apple and Netflix earnings rose 3.7%, Facebook rose nearly 5%, Google rose 3.05%. On Thursday, a number of Wall Street star technology companies intensively released the latest quarterly earnings data.
Microsoft will contract with SpaceX, a space exploration technology company under Elon Musk, to provide satellite-based cloud services to challenge the market leader, Amazon. According to the report, Microsoft will use SpaceX’s large number of low-orbit satellites and traditional satellites at higher altitudes to help connect and deploy new services.
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that the video sharing app TikTok, owned by Chinese technology company, ByteDance, should be sold to a US firm or cease its operations in the US altogether. Trump gave the company a deadline of September 15 to comply.
Donald Trump considers the popular TikTok app a threat to national security and has issued a decree blocking its operation. The Chinese company that owns the software intends to block the execution of the order through the courts. TikTok is a very popular Chinese audio and video communication application that also handles financial transactions.
After the entry into force of the controversial National Security Act, the leading US technology company, Microsoft, and the recently popular video software, Zoom, joined the ranks of other technology companies in refusing to cooperate with Hong Kong. Specifically, they would temporarily not comply with the government’s requests for personal data.
Increasing demand for easy to use and inexpensive data management tools is the key factor driving the growth of Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market. Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market was valued at $38.9 Million in 2018, and is estimated to reach at $1547.3 Million by 2025, registering an astounding CAGR of 69.2% over 2019-2025.
The global Chatbot market is valued at $435.2 Million in 2018 and expected to reach $2306.3 Million by 2025 with the CAGR of 26.9% over the forecast period. Growing popularity of online messaging applications is the key factor contributing to the growth of the global Chatbot market.
Internet of Things (IoT) technology has made remote monitoring of patient health possible in the healthcare industry, thereby unraveling the potential of the healthcare business for maintaining patient health while empowering doctors to deliver excellent patient care.
Human emotions are read and analyzed by voice, gesture, and face inputs. Emotion analytics is the examination of a person’s verbal and non-verbal communications in order to understand the mood and attitude based on seven universally accepted emotions – joy, surprise, anger, contempt, sadness, disgust, and fear.
No one can deny it, security threats have increased dramatically over the last few years. Record global ransomware attacks have made the headlines recently, focusing the attention once more on the issue of data protection.
Gen. H. M. Ershad duped the United States after President Ziaur Rahman‘s assassination on May 30, 1981, telling the American ambassador that he had no plans to overthrow Justice Abdus Sattar, who succeeded the slain ruler as acting president.
“Bangladesh Army Chief of Staff Ershad told me June 25 that he had no interest in politics and that the military should not interfere in constitutional government unless there is a complete breakdown of civil authority and effectiveness,” Ambassador David T. Schneider informed the State Department on June 25, 1981.
US President Donald Trump accused his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron over the digital service tax, hinting that he would impose a tax on French wine in the United States in return. Trump expressed displeasure from his Twitter account Friday over French plans to tax multinational technology companies such as Google. The French authorities have justified this tax because such companies pay little or no taxes at all in the countries where they operate.
With the launch of several new products, Bitcoin future contacts hit a new high in future volumes. This is the same Bitcoin that in November of 2018 had us asking Where is the Bitcoin Bottom?
Even though on a technical basis it appeared ready for a bounce, the news for Bitcoin has just been getting better as more and more large American companies become involved.
Here are some reasons why Bitcoin is having a great 2019:
The cloud wars are becoming a duopoly with Microsoft operating their Azure division and Amazon offering the public their Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Amazon has first leader advantages and works in the fastest growing part of the cloud where they focus more on start ups. Amazon advertises heavily to make sure people know it’s a lower cost provider. The AWS business segment has been growing at an annual rate of 43-55% for the last three years and grew 41% last quarter alone. This is Amazon’s largest margin business.
- The combination of IBM and Red Hat, it’s a game changer. IBM will be the undisputed No. 1 leader in hybrid cloud tech.
- Microsoft just leapfrogged Amazon with $8.5-billion in cloud revenue last quarter, opening a decisive lead over Amazon as the world’s leading enterprise cloud provider for the past 12 months.
- AWS retains its title as the world’s biggest cloud provider, but the position is not going unchallenged by the likes Microsoft and Google third quarter market analysis shows.
- IBM with it’s biggest software acquisition ever, could potentially be the new sheriff in town. With this elevated profile in the cloud landscape, IBM now offers a more compelling alternative to Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT) , and Alphabet (GOOGL).
- Dark clouds are on the horizon for Google: An outage at YouTube highlights the unknown technical risks faced by cloud providers like Google. Investors know clouds are economically efficient, and large companies that can afford cloud infrastructure now dominate the global economy.
- OPINION: The true lesson of IBM’s move for Red Hat: Open-source has truly arrived. After years of wondering whether companies could make money on freely available software, hybrid-cloud infrastructure has solidified open-source’s role in tech.