Many US States and Cities issued closure orders in an attempt to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
The list of state and city orders according to USA Today:
- Missouri’s two largest cities issued stay-at-home orders Saturday. The St. Louis mandate, which also applies to St. Louis County, begins Monday, and the one for Kansas City and its metro area goes into effect Tuesday.
- New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell directed residents to stay at home.
- San Miguel County, Colorado, is under a shelter-in-place order until April 3.
- Athens-Clarke County, Georgia, is under a shelter-in-place order until April 7.
- Blaine County, Idaho, is under a shelter-in-place order.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Friday announced that all New York residents must stay home “to the maximum extent possible.”
- The State of California is under a stay at home order.
- Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced a “stay-at-home” that will last until at least April 7.
- In Connecticut, Gov. Ned Lamont on Friday announced an executive order directing all nonessential businesses and not-for-profit entities to close.
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown on Friday told residents to stay home, calling the directive “both an order and a public awareness campaign.”
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy announced Saturday that he would be ordering residents to stay at home.
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf ordered all “non-life-sustaining” businesses to close.