Joe Biden, whose campaign has been marked by repeated criticisms of the Trump administration, recently took a jab at the President’s handling of the economy. During a September town hall, Biden argued that Trump is becoming “more erratic” in dealing with the economy. The presidential hopeful claimed “the president is feeling pressure on the economy…He inherited a pretty good economy from Barack Obama, just like he inherited everything in his life.”
Have you been wondering why the leftist Democrats want open borders?
As overcrowded and under-jobbed as the United States is, why would they want open borders? We can’t simply chalk it up to ignorance of elementary mathematics. There has to be a driving force behind their actions. Recent studies show that South American peoples (Mexicans, Hondurans, and others) are being assimilated into Islam at a much faster rate than all other cultures.
- NORTH DAKOTA: The North Dakota arm of the Democratic Party is running ads on Facebook discouraging hunters from turning out to vote in Tuesday’s midterm elections. A spokesman for North Dakota Gaming and Fish told Port the same: “We’ve never heard of that.”
- MONTANA: An email, purportedly from the Montana Democratic Party, is being sent to businesses seeking support for re-electing Sen. Jon Tester. But the bogus email misrepresents Tester’s stances, saying he supports abolishing ICE and repealing the GOP tax cuts.
- INDIANA: The Indiana Democratic Party sent out a mailer promising voters there is a choice for Senate “who will really lower your taxes.” But that choice wasn’t Democratic incumbent Sen. Joe Donnelly. The mailer calls Libertarian Senate candidate Lucy Brenton “the anti-tax candidate” and says she would “cut red tape on small businesses, helping them create better jobs in Indiana.”
- Activists with Project Veritas embedded with campaigns of unknowing Democrats across the country ahead of the midterms. So far, the group has posted undercover videos with liberal campaign workers or candidates in six tight races: MISSOURI, NORTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, ARIZONA, FLORIDA, OREGON and VIRGINIA.
- OHIO: Facebook ads from a new, mystery group have started running promoting the candidacy of Green Party candidate Joe Manchik in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District — the closest and most at-risk Republican seat in the state. The group is not only supporting Manchik. They are also running Facebook ads for third party candidates in other tightly-contested races in a handful of districts across the U.S.
- GEORGIA: Oprah Winfrey campaigned for Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams on Thursday. But Winfrey made it clear to the audience that she’s not running for President in 2020.
- Twitter deleted more than 10,000 automated accounts posting messages that discouraged people from voting in Tuesday’s U.S. election and wrongly appeared to be from Democrats, after the party flagged the misleading tweets.
- Former President Obama has recorded more than 50 last-minute messages for Democratic candidates across the country, a below-the-radar push to get voters to the polls ahead of next week’s midterm elections.
- Previously: 7 Days to Midterm Elections: No Stone Left Unturned for Votes
- Previously: 14 Days to the Midterm Elections: Too Close to Call?
- Previously: 21 Days to the Midterm Elections: #RedWave or #BlueWave?