Saudi Aramco Announces World’s Largest IPO

Sаudі Arаmсо hаѕ аnnоunсеd аn initial рublіс оffеrіng (IPO), wіth a рrісе rаngе of SAR 30-32 реr ѕhаrе ($8 to $8.50), giving рrіоrіtу to Sаudі іnvеѕtоrѕ. Aссоrdіng tо thе рrісе range, the vаluе оf thе wоrld’ѕ most рrоfіtаblе соmраnу rаngеd frоm $1.6 tо $1.7 trіllіоn. The соmраnу wіll аnnоunсе the final ѕhаrе price оn Dесеmbеr 5.

“We’ll Be Talking About Iran,” Trump Says of UNGA Speech

In his speech to the UN General Assembly, US President Donald Trump is expected to explain his policy towards Iran. At the same time, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has praised Western powers’ statements on the Saudi oil facility attack and has demanded Iran’s international condemnation. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has rejected talks with the United States.

Saudi Arabia and Iran Exchange Threats After Oil Attacks

Saudi authorities said they were ready to take any necessary measures in response to an attack on its oil facilities. Riyadh continues to insist that Iran is responsible for last week’s attacks. The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs said it had reviewed the preliminary results of the investigation after the attack on oil facilities, in which it claims Iranian-made weapons were used in the attack.

Pentagon Presents Trump with Military Options Against Iran

On Friday, US Department of Defense officials planned to present military options against Iran at a meeting with President Donald Trump. Last Saturday, Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities were attacked and severely damaged in two locations north of the country. The attack cut half of Saudi Arabia’s oil production and had an immediate impact on world oil prices. Although the Yemeni Houthi group claimed responsibility for the attacks, and said they carried out the simultaneous flight of ten UAVs, Saudi and US officials said the attack was carried out by Iran.

Iranian Foreign Minister Warns of “All-Out War” if Attacked

The Iranian Foreign Minister has wrarned that any attack on his country would be considered “all-out war,” after the US Secretary of State supported Saudi Arabia’s defense after the attack on Saudi oil facilities. Javad Zarif has said this after his US counterpart, Mike Pompeo, said that the attack on Saudi oil facilities was an act of war, that Iran’s actions were unbearable, and that the United States was following the recent attacks on Saudi Arabia’s crude oil facilities.

Aramco Steps Up Efforts to Maintain Oil Exports

Saturday’s attack on Saudi oil facilities has disrupted Saudi refinery production. Aramco is trying to make orders for its oil deliveries. Saudi Arabia is said to have been forced to buy low-sulfur diesel. The extent of the damage to the Saudi oil facilities is still unclear. Some experts believe it could take several months to rebuild and repair the damage caused by the attack on the refinery. The question in the global energy markets is currently about Saudi Arabia’s ability to carry out oil orders and refinery products.

Trump Tweets U.S. “Locked and Loaded” After Saudi Attacks

Though President Trump did not openly state whom he believes is the perpetrator of the heinous attack on the Saudi Arabia oil plants, his top diplomat, Mike Pompeo, has since Saturday asserted that the attack was carried out from Iran, and not Yemen, as the world was initially made to believe. Trump tweeted Sunday he was “locked and loaded depending on verification.”