The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has asked the Telegram Group to halt the sale of its Gram cryptocurrency. According to a press release published by the agency, a temporary restraining order has been obtained to stop the firm and its subsidiaries from going ahead with the event.
Digital advertising is changing and becoming more and more based on the platforms of a few companies using the following advertising methods: social media, influencers, marketing, web analyst, blogs, news, podcasts and digital marketing. How does a small company or business compete on these massive platforms? It’s easy. Hire a specialist who understands the gig economy.
Journalist Judd Legum tweeted a link pertaining to a Ukranian troll operation on Facebook. Legum was previously in charge of ThinkProgress.org, which ceased to exist earlier this month. Additionally, he was Hilary Clinton’s campaign manager from 2007-2008.
Communal Freelance Gig Marketplace will open soon to provide help for Social Media Marketers, allowing small and mid-sized companies a high level of specialized support and services for their social media needs at a low cost. If you can provided social media services and would like to grow with us, we would like your support– especially if you can contribute to any of these key social media marketing needs:
- Ad deployment and review
- Social Media/Social Media Influencer Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Location based Marketing
- Social Media + Client Account Lead
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Social Media Specialist (Cryptocurrency)
- Social Media PR Corporate Communications Manager Influencer Marketing Manager
- Social Media/Online Reputation Manager
- US Brands Social Media
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social media Advertising Buyer
- And more…
In a historic move, Russia released the original copy of The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact two months ago. However, the question remains: What is the Kremlin’s end game? Russia’s social media propaganda machine has been very busy spinning the narrative of a Russian sphere of influence using constant subliminal messages. It’s all part of Vladimir Putin’s new narrative that it was necessary for the Soviet Union to collapse so that a new Russian empire can rise from the ashes.
Social media Twitter and Facebook announced on Monday that they blocked a large number of accounts on their platforms. The two social media giants said that these accounts spread false information about Hong Kong demonstrations and they were dominated by Chinese officials.
An Egyptian, whose sister was detained on arrival at Cairo International Airport from Washington last month, said that family problems might be behind his sister’s arrest. Mustafa Desouki told news reporters that he was looking after his 13-year-old nephew, Mustafa Hamed, after his mother and other uncles were arrested.
In recent days, the Chinese media has been glorifying Russia and its various national and international accomplishments. Since all media is government run and there is a Great Firewall of China, the only news Chinese citizens can get is through the state-run and approved outlets.
As a divorce lawyer at the Vitale Family Law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, I’d like to share a few things to keep in mind when it comes to using social media during a divorce. Just because you’re going through a divorce doesn’t mean you have to shut down your social life or delete all of your social media accounts.
However, it’s usually in your best interest to be careful about what you share online with the world. Here are five tips to help you make smarter choices regarding how you use social media during the divorce process.
On June 30th a white paper was released that had been compiled for the American defense establishment. The title is Russsian Strategic Intentions, A Strategic Multiplayer Assessment dated May 2019. The analysis was compiled by some of the top-level research analysts within the US defense sector.
The key point, or thesis, of this paper is that after 20 years of the Putin regime, Russia is as hostile and as expansionist minded as they were during the Soviet era. However, since many western nations are not successfully fighting ideological propaganda from Russian sponsored channels, an escalation of the military conflict is highly likely.
Today is July 7, 2019 and the world we live in is in complete disarray. Real is not real. Fake is in. Petty has replaced common sense along with common decency. We have a crook in the oval office; and not a good one may I add.
Everything revolves around social media likes and comments. The world is at a point where doing something “out of the kindness of your heart” has to be documented for a later release. It seems as if love has lost the ongoing battle to vanity.
The year is 1984, and Ronald Regan and Mikhail Gorbachev faceoff over nukes and the fate of the world…
The year is 2019, and what is old is new again.
The US strategic programs utilized during the Soviet era and the Cold War are making a huge comeback. An example would be QRHELPFUL, the program used by the CIA to install a western style of governance in Poland. A new Russian law taking effect in November 2019, is meant to further isolate western sources via the Russian internet. The law’s supporters are targeting Russian citizens with fear mongering and claiming the US is going on the offensive. When in reality the US is securing counter measures due to Russian information warfare attacks on the West.
We are going to take on what you need to know on how to create amazing video content for your marketing efforts on social media and make it go viral. As many have noticed about videos for a long time now so it doesn’t come as a shocker when we talk about that if you haven’t started publishing videos yet, it’s time to move on and get rolling as part of your overall b2b marketing strategy.
Stocks of Facebook (FB) Google Alphabet (GOOGL) and Twitter (TWTR) are mentioned.
- CEO claiming employee advocacy and social selling are key marketing channels. Reason why you’ve been hearing so much about employee advocacy programs recently.
- How social media became a weapon of war. There is still a kind of denialism at these tech companies because they control the platforms that literally set the rules of the new game.
- Corporation functions as a trustee, it also has certain affirmative duties to its shareholders. The most important of these duties is to act impartially with respect to the interests of its multiple owners. To act in good faith and basic fairness with respect to conflicting interests among its shareholders.
- By controlling the attention of over 2 billion people, Mark Zuckerberg is tearing up the fabric of society and destroying democracy.
- Twitter has been slapped with a lawsuit by a conservative journalist who says he’s been unfairly banned from the social-media platform due to his political viewpoints.
- Zuckerberg and his colleagues automated system could also be used by politically motivated customers to direct political or ideological messages at Facebook users. This was precisely what had happened during the presidential election.
- Trump accused Google of manipulating search results to show negative stories about him. A week later, congressional lawmakers rebuked the company for failing to send one of its top executives to testify at a hearing alongside Facebook and Twitter.
- Related Nike/Kaepernick Social Strategy