Teff is non-GMO grain with high quality complex carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and fiber Teff grain can be eaten as cereal or used to add texture and flavour to soups, salads, or baked goods. Teff products are made up of grain, mostly grown in Ethiopia. In terms of nutrition contents, it is highly rich in dietary fibers, iron, protein, calcium and other nutrients.
Global Teff Products Market is expected to grow in the forecasted period by 2025.
The growth of the Teff Products market is driven owing to increase number of high-income level group in developed countries and urban population in developing countries.
In last few years the demand for organic products has increased up to a very great extent as they are more discerning about dietary and healthy food or what they eat.
The Teff Products market consists global and regional players including Mama Fresh Injera PLC, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, THE TEFF COMPANY, Tobia Teff,Conagra Brands Inc., Love Grain, CERES ORGANICS, PROBIOS S.p.A., Amandin Organic Products, SHILOH FARMS and other.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
The global Teff Products market is segmented on the basis of product type, raw material, distribution channel and region.
On the basis of raw material the Teff Products market is classified into organic and conventional.
Based on product type the Teff Products market is bifurcated into snacks, flour, cereals, bakery, beverages and others.
Further, the Teff Products market is fragmented by distribution channel into neighbourhood stores, convenience stores, supermarket/hypermarket, and, online stores.
Teff Products market by region segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The demand for Teff Products in a global market is primarily from North America due to increasing demand for teff products in terms of value and volume.