- Democrats are supporting “Black Lives Matter” which is an oxymoron.
- Unfortunately, despite all the negative history by Democrats toward African American’s, they vote in a large block, about 95% for Democrats.
- In large cities controlled by Democrats for decades their public schools have failed miserably.
It was the Democratic Party that fought to continue slavery which led to our Civil War. This was the deadliest conflict in American history, killing 624.511 men from both sides. All this was because the Southern States which, controlled by Democrats, wanted slaves to work on their plantations for free.
The Northern States, controlled by Republicans were abolitionist and saw the evil in slavery and wanted to end this inhumane practice. Many Christians formed a secret organization, “The Under Ground Railroad” to help men, women and children escape slavery to freedom. Slaves were hidden in homes as they traveled north to Free States. Later President Lincoln, a Republican, freed the slaves through his Emancipation Proclamation which eventually led to the freedom of all African American slaves.
There is no question which political Party was in favor of slavery prior and throughout the Civil War. No wonder the Democrats want to erase history! All the rioting, looting and destruction today is just a smoke screen to distract from their distant past in an election year.
Democrats are supporting “Black Lives Matter” which is an oxymoron. They only support a black man when he is killed by a white policeman. They, along with Antifa, ignore the hundreds of black men, women and children killed by other black men every week. They loot and destroy African American business, tear down statues of our founders and cause anarchy night after night.
Ironically, most Confederate statues were erected by the Democrats in the early 1900’s during the Jim Crow era. They also were the party that tried to block civil rights legislation and keep blacks from entering white schools. Robert Bird was a highly regarded Democratic senator and served for 51 years prior to his death in 2010. Bird also a high ranking member in the KKK! Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden gave praising eulogies at Bird’s funeral.
Unfortunately, despite all the negative history by Democrats toward African American’s, they vote in a large block, about 95% for Democrats. Proverbs 12:28 and16:25: “There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.” Every year at election time Democrats promise free everything in order to keep blacks on their plantation. However, conditions continue to deteriorate in almost every large African American city controlled by Democrats. That is the definition of insanity: “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. President Trump was quoted saying: “What do they have to lose?”
Results of Democratic economic programs toward African Americans:
- Out of wedlock births among black women have gone from 19% in 1940 to 75% today. Children raised by a single mother are much more likely to live in poverty, get involved in drugs and get in trouble with the law.
- Work is essential for health and well-being. It helps to build confidence and self-esteem. Work teaches us discipline and rewards us financially. Democratic programs have destroyed the biological father’s self-esteem. Single mothers can’t receive child support if there is a man is in the household. The more children they have without a father in the home, the more money they receive. Proverbs 14:23:”All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.”
- Welfare programs that don’t require some work or at least seeking work have kept blacks in poverty or on their plantation for generations. President Trump was successful at getting millions of blacks off welfare and back to work.
- Keeping blacks illiterate is another successful program of the Democrats in keeping blacks on their plantation. In large cities controlled by Democrats for decades their public schools have failed miserably. In Detroit as an example, they have the worst test scores and graduation rates in the nation! Rather than let parents choose charter schools, religious schools or better public schools, they along with the Teachers Union have fought to keep poor blacks illiterate in their failing schools.
- In order to avoid overcrowding on the plantation, Democrats are for free tax payer abortions. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, abortion is the number killer of black lives in the United States. It takes more lives than all other diseases combined. Since Roe vs Wade 19 million black babies were aborted! Planned Parenthood is another arm of the Democratic Party and plans on giving them $45 million to unseat President Trump in this year’s election.
- Black on black deaths are skyrocketing in Chicago, New York, Baltimore, St Louis, Philadelphia, Detroit, Portland, Los Angeles just to mention a few. Every week hundreds of black men are murdered along with innocent women and young children in these cities. The one thing all these cities have in common is they are and have been under Democratic control for many decades! Despite the out of control rioting and destruction of property, many of the above city mayors reject help from the federal government. Again, insanity!
- They support organizations like “Black Lives Matter” and “Antifa” that have burned down and looted black business and are responsible for most of the rioting in the above mentioned cities.
- Racism is the subordination of members a minority racial group with limited social power. Every election year Democrats accuse Republicans of being racist. They are very good at “projection,” blaming others for what they are actually doing. Mr. Biden called President Trump “the most raciest President ever.” Never mind that in a little over three years, prior to the pandemic, blacks, Hispanics and women achieved the lowest unemployment rate in our country’s history. Trump created enterprise zones helping to finance black businesses in low income areas in the country. He has fought for school choice for minorities in cities that have failing public schools. He got the criminal reform act passed helping minorities receive more equal justice. Talk is cheap! What has Biden done in his fifty years in government and eight years as vice president? Nothing!! However he has the audacity to say: ”If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black!”
- Immigration with open borders is another successful Democratic strategy. They encourage illegal immigrants to enter our country in order to keep blacks in their place. Illegal immigrants keep wages low for uneducated and unskilled labor. Low wages are another way to keep blacks on their plantation. The Chamber of Commerce is helpful in advocating for low cost labor. If blacks were well educated and had job skills, they wouldn’t be dependent on the Democrat Party.
Currently most African American’s are slaves to the Democratic Party. How has the Democratic Party been so successful in keeping blacks on their plantation for so long? This could never happen without strong, powerful allies like: The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Planned Parenthood, the Teachers Union and the Chamber of Commerce.
All the above organizations are arms of the Democratic Party and the so called “intellectual elites” have no interest in helping blacks improve their lives. All they want is cheap labor for their business, to take care of their children, to clean their expensive homes, and for their lawncare, etc.
The next presidential election is going to be one of the most important elections in the history of our country. We have never had such contrast between two presidential candidates in our history. President Trump has a successful record by growing our economy, holding countries like China and Russia accountable while building up our military and supporting law and order.
Mr. Biden has very little to show for his fifty years in politics, including two terms as Vice President. However, he has a powerful army behind him in the corrupt media and organizations that only care about cheap labor. Democrats are willing to destroy our economy, eliminate law and order, and eliminate our culture and history in order to unseat President Trump.
We must vote this November and help keep this election honest. Mail in ballots, promoted by Democrats and sent to everyone including the dead and those who moved to another location, are a disaster just waiting to happen.