- Smart mobile platforms are changing the entire game for diagnostics and care with the advent of Telemedicine.
- There are different Internet of Things or IoT devices that help in better utilization of assets, provide the care givers with new revenues, and reduce the costs.
- The use of smart health technologies is compulsory now for any health care agency to flourish.
The rise of 4G data and use of the ubiquitous smartphones has facilitated the health care industry providing it with a more dedicated and low-cost platform to deliver more efficient medical services faster.
If you consider the US healthcare market, there is a constant shortage of primary care physicians and specialists, especially in the rural areas. As far the other countries, they experience extreme shortage for decades for specialists. However, such a per capita gap is sure to narrow over time when health care services are provided to them in their homes.
In this given scenario there are five specific factors that must be addressed such as:
- Such services of specialists must be accessible as well as affordable to both urban and rural sectors
- Such services must be provided by trustworthy, branded and certified source
- The convenience factor of the consumers must also be considered
- The convenience of the caregivers and the specialists must also be considered and
- The specialists should be motivated to provide and the consumers to receive such services.
Enter the smart mobile platforms that is changing the entire game for diagnostics and care with the advent of Telemedicine.
IoT and smart healthcare
Smartphones, tablets and laptops have connected non-invasive diagnostics with the patients through cloud-based apps. This ensures faster responses. There are different Internet of Things or IoT devices that help in better utilization of assets, provide the care givers with new revenues, and reduce the costs. This has also changed the ways in which health care is provide to patients. This includes:
- Image management by automated workflow and gaining more fluid information sharing with the use of analytics and diagnosis applications that will optimize care and lower cost with billing, scheduling, reporting and order management
- Image visualization apps processing and analyzing data sets in the integrated workspace for efficient reading.
- Streamlined health care delivery system that includes care workflows, clinical documentation, information systems, quality, performance reporting, surveillance and analytics.
IoT also helps in population health management, financial management, healthcare asset tracking as well as patient flow analysis.
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: C4ISR Market With Good Revenue Status Till 2025
- Buy Research Report: Combat Helmet Market: coming out this year will drive leading key players
- Buy Research Report: Biopsy Device Market With Worldwide Industry Analysis to 2028
- Buy Research Report: Microhospitals: Healthcare’s Newest Patient Access Point
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
A new system of healthcare
With the use of new technologies,the healthcare industry can now follow a new system of healthcare that comes with several benefits. With the use of the Information and Communication Technology, they are now able to:
- Improve the quality of care services
- Ensure faster and better diagnostics using better diagnostic tools
- Customize treatment for patients and
- Improve the quality of life of the patient as well as their families.
There are a few key concepts of smart health care. It includes electronic record management, connected medical devices, smart and intelligent home services. It also includes the following:
- eHealth: This is provided by using ICT in care, according to the definition of World Health Organization. This is uses in treating patients, educating the health workers, conducting research, monitoring public health and tracking diseases.
- mHealth: This makes healthcare more mobile. According to WHO, this is actually a component of eHealth where medical and public health care is supported by different mobile devices such as smart phones, laptops, patient monitoring devices, tablets, personal digital assistants, and other wireless devices.
AAL orAmbient Assisted Living is another new approach that helps the health care service providers to deal with the challenges of the aging society and enables the older population to stay safe, healthy and independently in their homes as possible.
Other beneficial technologies
There are other healthcare technologies that are changing the healthcare market on a global scale.
- Big Data: This has made its presence felt in the healthcare industry as the smart connected devices are continuously gaining popularity. In addition to that, according to the experts the constant rise in the demand for M2M and M2H communications has also resulted in large volumes of medical data that needs to be categorized and analyzed.
- Machine Learning: This is also a very important factor in healthcare industry given the fact that Google is developing its machine learning algorithm. This helps the health care agencies to identify carcinogenic tumors on mammograms, diagnosing skin cancer and provide personalized and smarter healthcare.
- Cloud Computing: The cloud computing technology has made the healthcare technologies the smartest. This promotes cost savings, system flexibility, scalability, and help the businesses to grow exponentially.
All these technologies have made smart health most effective, faster and relevant.
Reasons to use smart health technologies
The use of smart health technologies is compulsory now for any health care agency to flourish. This is actually influenced by the trends of democratization, urbanization, individualization and change in healthcare burden. In addition to that, it will help you to stay competent with the prevailing as well as the upcoming trends, accelerate your business growth and make the most out of the technological advances.
In short, it will help you to provide care services that will ensure the wellbeing of the people irrespective of the demographic or the demographic shift. In fact, the experts think that it is this demographic shift that has resulted in the advent and development of smart health technologies which helps the home health care agencies
The types of smart health solutions provided by the home care agencies near you will however depend on the varying needs of the patients, its future capabilities as well as those presented by the changes.
Conclusions and its future
The current research on the trends of home health care industry indicates that in spite of the challenges and opportunities in it, smart healthcare has a very bright future. These are far better solutions that needs no needles or surgeries making it all the more cost-effective health solution.
Therefore, smart healthcare is the demand of the future and will constantly rise. It is for this reason that the health care industry as well as the government are making enormous funding in this segment. With their increased attention in this domain, now there are several apps and products available for the users that will improve the already existing architecture. Though slow and steady, the transition towards smart healthcare services, is a sure process.