- Threats exploit the vulnerability and generate an incident which can cause harm to the company.
- Solutions like threat intelligence help to inform an organization about prevailing or emerging hazard to their resources.
- Threat intelligence provides knowledge that helps organizations comprehend the risks caused by external threats.
The growth of cyber-attacks against organizations and entities have made traditional cybersecurity measures virtually outdated, giving rise to the requirement for threat intelligence. It is this knowledge which helps organizations comprehend the risks caused by common and severe external threats.
Many times, organizations face risks like zero-day threats and exploits. These threats exploit a vulnerability and generate an incident which can cause harm to the company. Thus, solutions like threat intelligence help inform an organization about a prevailing or emerging hazard to their resources and provides an avenue to make intelligent decisions in response to the threats.
Industries using threat intelligence the most are healthcare, manufacturing, and financial services since they are most regularly targeted for attacks. Also, the most common type of attacks to any organization is coming in the form of emails and malware. These are the latest trends in the threat intelligence market.
Drivers and Restraints
In organizations, it is hard to determine the indicators which are causing them threats. Thus, threat intelligence is necessary to save an organization from any attack. Also, the information security offices have no control over the threats or attacks to any organization. Such factors are driving the use of threat intelligence in the market.
Threat intelligence is a very complex concept to understand and any new analyst coming to a company will not be able to understand the information provided by it and thus won’t be able to take necessary actions. Also, training of professions is difficult. Such factors are challenging the growth of the market. Also, an organization must know where this threat intelligence has to be applied in order to be effective.
- Buy Research Report: Forklift Trucks Market size See Incredible Growth during COVID-19 2025
- Buy Research Report: Hydrolyzed Collagen Market Conveying Valuable Data By 2026
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Ink Solvent Market size Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast Period COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: GPU Database Market Poised size Expand at a Robust Pace Over COVID-19 2026
Segmentation based on components of Threat Intelligence are Software Platform and Support Services. Segmentation based on format type of Threat Intelligence is by: Internet based Solution,
File based Solution, and Mobile based Solution.
Segmentation based on applications of Threat Intelligence are Information security Management, Log Management, Risk Management, Identity & Access management, and Others.
Segmentation based on Industries of Threat Intelligence in Market are BFSI, Telecommunication, Retail, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, and Other Industries.
The key players in the market are iSIGHT Partners Inc., Symantec Corporation, Looking Glass Inc., Dell EMC, VeriSign Inc., Crowdstrike Inc., Alienvault Inc., EclecticIQ BV, Anomali Inc. and ThreatQuotient Inc.
North America is expected to the largest market of Threat Intelligence market. The majority of Threat Intelligence vendors such as iSIGHT Partners Inc., Symantec Corporation and Looking Glass, Inc., are based in the North America region. This is attributed to the growth of threats to an organization. The market is expected to grow in the European region due to the presence of other market vendors like EclecticIQ BV and few others in the region.
To get Info on Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies Request Detailed TOC