- Get your company aligned on the digital future
- When was the last time you had an amazing customer experience?
- What does successful digital transformation look like for your business?
7 key points to align IT strategy, business goals, and customer experience for profitable CX
Far too many business and technology leaders view implementing cloud technology in the contact center as the end game, but it’s not. Migrating to the cloud is just the catalyst for driving a value add digital transformation to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Achieving a successful digital transformation isn’t just about adopting new technology – it’s about finding, implementing, and optimizing the right technology to gain the most value for the company, its employees, and most importantly – the customer.
Get your company aligned on the digital future
Given the complexities involved and the length of time required to transform digitally, it’s crucial for the entire transformation team to get and stay aligned on shared ideas, goals, and resources throughout the entire process.
To help you get the most value from your cloud-based digital transformation, we invite you and your fellow customer experience leaders to follow the prompts, questions, and tips in this workbook created by TTEC’s Center for Customer Excellence. It encourages richer conversations to identify and align cross business unit goals with the needs of the customer – ensuring your organization’s digital strategy is primed to deliver optimum value and exceptional customer experiences everywhere, every time.
1. When was the last time you had an amazing customer experience?
Go around the table and each share a recent customer experience you enjoyed, and describe why it was so memorable.
- Why did you contact the company?
- What channel(s) did you use to communicate with the company?
- How easy was it for you to get the information you needed?
- How long did it take?
- How did the experience make you feel?
- Data Entry Operator
- Logo Designing – Coveted Graphic Designs Only $7
- Buy Research Report: Adiponitrile Market to Cross US$ 12 Bn by 2029, Driven by Strong Demand for Polymer Nylon 6-6, Concludes Fact.MR
- Buy Research Report: Premium Cosmetics Sales to Grow at 7% CAGR Through 2029; Skincare Products Hold over 40% Market Share
- Buy Research Report: Sales of Home Entertainment Devices to Exhibit 6% CAGR Through 2029; Video Devices Hold over 80% Market Share,
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
Drawing upon your own experiences is a good first step exercise because it helps identify “universal moments that matter” from the customer perspective and lets you explore what real-world CX success looks like. You can use these findings as you define your organization’s strategy for delivering the optimal customer experience.
2. What does successful digital transformation look like for your business?
Discuss the goals each business unit hopes to achieve when the organization comes out on the other side of digital transformation. (For example: seamless omni channel communications, more user friendly systems, reduced operational costs, increased revenue, etc.)
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
The definition of a “successful digital transformation” is likely different for each of your associates. You may find IT leaders prioritize omni channel communications where historical data and context is transferred between channels seamlessly and securely. Whereas, the business team may want to find new ways to reduce operating costs, deliver greater ROI, and contribute to a healthier bottom line.