- The popularity of tree nuts has increased remarkably in the past few years, being used as one of the important components of a healthy diet.
- Tree nut allergy is one of the most common food allergies occurring both in adults and children.
- Increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of tree nuts is inclining the health-conscious population toward inclusion of tree nuts in the daily diet.
Oils extracted from tree nuts such as almond oil, walnut oil and others are being extensively used in cosmetic industry for making various skincare products such as creams, lotions and others. The trend of vegan diet has induced high demand for tree nuts as they are used as dairy substitutes for items such as almond milk, cashew nut cheese and others.
The increasing application of tree nuts in various industries such as food and beverage, cosmetic industry and others is propelling expansion of the global tree nuts market. However, tree nut allergy is one of the most common food allergies occurring both in adults and children. Hence, allergic reaction towards tree nuts is likely to impact negatively on the growth of the global tree nuts market during the forecast period.
The popularity of tree nuts has increased remarkably in the past few years, being used as one of the important components of a healthy diet. There are a wide variety of tree nuts available in the global market which commonly includes almonds, cashew nuts, brazil nuts, walnuts, chestnuts, pistachios, pine nuts and others. The report published by Market Research Future states the global tree nuts market is registered to expand steadily at a CAGR of 3.46% during the forecast period of 2014-2024.
The demand for tree nuts is skyrocketing in the global market. Increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of tree nuts is inclining the health-conscious population toward inclusion of tree nuts in the daily diet. Tree nuts, being a good source of proteins, are being used worldwide in different types of cuisines. The increasing demand for tree nuts in the food and beverage industry especially in bakeries, confectioneries and others, is positively influencing the growth of the global tree nuts market.
The Global Tree Nuts Market has been segmented based on type, form and application. Based on type, the tree nuts market is segmented into Cashew nuts, Walnuts, Almonds, Chestnuts, Pistachios, Hazelnuts, Brazil Nuts and Others. Based on form, the tree nuts market is segmented into Whole, Roasted, Powder, Splits and Others. Based on application, the tree nuts market is segmented into direct consumption, culinary Purpose, Bakery and Confectionery, Breakfast Cereals, Snacks, Flavored Drinks, Butter and Spread, Dairy Products and others.
- Buy Research Report: Forklift Trucks Market size See Incredible Growth during COVID-19 2025
- Buy Research Report: Hydrolyzed Collagen Market Conveying Valuable Data By 2026
- Buy Research Report: Advanced Ceramics Market Estimated Size Be Driven Size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Ink Solvent Market size Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast Period COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: GPU Database Market Poised size Expand at a Robust Pace Over COVID-19 2026
The prominent players profiled by MRFR in the report on the global Tree Nuts Market are Olam International Ltd. (Singapore), Diamond Foods Inc. (the U.S.), Blue Diamond Growers (the U.S.), Golden Peanut Company Llc (the U.S.), Mariani Nut Company Inc. (the U.S.), Select Harvests Ltd. (Australia) and Waterford Nut Co. Inc. (the U.S.)
Geographically, the Global Tree Nuts Market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world. Among these, the Asia Pacific region is projecting dominance over the global tree nuts market. This region accounts for the largest share of more than 55% in the global tree nuts market owing to the high production of tree nuts due to favorable climatic conditions. The South America region is anticipated to project a higher growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption of tree nuts in this region. The tree nuts market in the North American region is expanding significantly, owing to high awareness regarding the health benefits of tree nuts and growing trend of a healthy diet in this region.