- Last week saw the release of seven fragments of recordings between Joe Biden, Petro Poroshenko and John Kerry.
- Thus far there have been three press conferences with sensational releases.
- The man involved is a pro Kremlin Proxy.
Last week, there was a press conference in Ukraine pertaining to “New facts of the international corruption and external governance.” The event organizers were the non-factional Deputy Andrey Derkach and ex-head of the special group of prosecutors Konstantin Kulik. At the press conference, seven fragments of conversations were released between President Petro Poroshenko, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry.
The earliest entry is dated December 3, 2015 and the latest date is November 16, 2016. The video of the leaked tapes and additional information is available here.
Information summary and analysis:
1) Petro Poroshenko fulfills Biden’s request to get rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. Shokin is a former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Having previously worked as an investigator for the Prosecutor General Office, he served as Prosecutor General for a year between 2015 and 2016. He had a stellar reputation as an honest man. This is rare to say, especially in the corrupt former Eastern Block.
2) Poroshenko agrees with Joe Biden to nominate a new Attorney General and if the nomination is not to Biden’s liking, it can be changed. The pick is supposed to be American Federal Prosecutor with the Ukrainian heritage Bogdan Vitvitsky. At the same time, Hunter Biden, who is Joe Biden’s son, worked for a pro-Russian firm in Ukraine.
3) Poroshenko is salivating over the $1 billion that was promised. Biden is stalling, stating the need for them to adopt a law that the IMF requires in order to secure the funds promised.
4) The amount is relevant because of the trail with Burma and Joe Biden’s alleged personal account at Morgan Stanley for “consulting services.” The same amount went to Hunter, who was on the Board of a Ukrainian gas company owned by Nikolai Zlochevsky. “It is necessary to immediately eliminate the damage you’ve done Shokin,” Poroshenko tells Biden.
5) Poroshenko asks Biden to influence the parliamentary faction “Samopomich” to restore the majority in the Parliament. Poroshenko agrees with the Vice President of the United States on the date of nationalization of “Privat” Igor Kolomoisky. Samopomich is a Christian democratic, pro-European political party in Ukraine.
At the end of the conference, Derkach immediately sent a recordings on the flash drive to the Prosecutor’s office. The current President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, responded that a formal investigation will go through the due process– the initiation of criminal proceedings and creation of a parliamentary commission. Zelensky is not personally involved in the Derkach films. Nevertheless, Zelensky has officially become a hostage of the recordings, as it concerns the main rival of Donald Trump in the upcoming US Presidential election this fall.
How did the tapes get to Derkach? The official version is via investigative journalists. In my opinion, it is highly likely, given his known greed, that someone pro-Kremlin paid him generous compensation to release the tapes. Thus far, Derkach has held three press conferences. All of them contained sensitive materials geared specifically at the US Democrats.
The information leaked in Derkach three conferences:
1) The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine created under the direct patronage of George Kent and Marie Yovanovich allegedly worked directly for the US Democratic Party, leaking classified information on criminal cases to the Embassy. NABU is a Ukrainian law enforcement anti-corruption agency which investigates corruption and prepares cases for prosecution. It has investigatory powers but cannot indict suspects. It was created in 2014. There are scans of correspondence between official representatives of the US Embassy and the head of the patronage service Gizo Uglava (first Deputy Director of NABU Artem Sytnik). Each such scan draws at least a case of treason.
2) Bank Statements were released that show Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz (stepson of John Kerry) received millions of US dollars from the Burisma Holdings. Burisma Holdings Limited is a holding company for a group of energy exploration and production companies. It is based in Kiev, Ukraine, but registered in Limassol, Cyprus.
Burisma Holdings has operated in the Ukrainian natural gas market since 2002. It is one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine. The oligarch Viktor Pinchuk is the organizer of a corrupt scheme to purchase Russian gas under the guise of European gas.
From Joe Biden, the scheme was supervised by his former assistant, and currently a member of the Supervisory Board of Neftegaz Ukraine, Amos Hochstein. Derkach sent greetings to Pinchuk, publishing his receipt of consent to work for the KGB of the USSR under the pseudonym “Valery.” Interestingly, Derkach directly reached out to Rudy Guliani to pass all this information. Additionally, the previous Ambassador Marie Yovanovich was fired by the Trump administration.
3) There were two murder attempts on Shokin. There is published testimony of the head of the Austrian clinic, which confirms the poisoning of Shokin with mercury. According to Derkach, that leads back to Burisma.
All of the above can help draw the conclusion that Derkach is a paid Pro-Kremlin Proxy. Do not forget, even though Poroshenko and his cohorts pocketed billions in US grants, Russia has a hand in Ukraine as well. The FBI did a phenomenal job investigating and seizing the Yanukovich funds in western banks. Ironically, after all the US grants, the Ukrainian prosecutor wanted the FBI to return all the seized funds.
How do we explain the fact that after Derkach’s press conference, two truck loads were taken out of Poroshenko’s house? It is highly likely it could have been servers and other equipment that had previously disappeared. The paintings that he illegally stole and exported to Spain include a large collection of paintings by Konstantin Korovin (Ballerina in a green dress, Twilight), Alexander Benoit (the West, Abandoned house in the French Alps), and Ilya Glazunov (Russian beauty) .
Ukraine is a never ending bottomless pit and no matter which side enters they will always encounter smut, corruption and zero return on their aid or investment. It is a geopolitical war over Ukraine with Russia on one side and the US on the other. For Russia, Ukraine is a buffer from the borders of NATO. For the US it is a strategic location bordering Russia. There is no profit from Ukraine as a whole. The country itself can’t do anything for itself, nor will it ever want to. Take Poland for example: same resources but democratic, and a hard working nation.
It is a US presidential election year. There will be more releases aimed at the Democrats by Russian proxies. There is also an attempt to overthrow Zelensky. In the end, Ukraine is a zero sum game, like Afghanistan. The only difference is the dimensions and the playing field. The US Democrats should abandon Ukraine and focus on issues within the US.