- Water quality refers to the chemical, physical, biological, and radiological characteristics of water.
- It is a measure of the condition of water relative to the requirements of one or more biotic species
- A huge market exists in the rural regions for the water quality tester.
A water quality tester is used for the testing of water sources that will be used for further applications in industries, on a commercial basis or in households. These testers are also compact and user-friendly targeting all kinds of users. The use of these testers in analytical laboratories and in the government research laboratories for certain actions to be taken if the water is polluted can save various water-borne diseases to be avoided in a community.
Water scarcity has led to the water after use to be reused. This is carried out by purification of the water by reverse osmosis. But the water quality of a few sources such as feed water or wastewater is very bad and the reverse osmosis filter gets damaged leading to frequent filter changes. The water quality tester is installed in such locations before sending the water through for reverse osmosis which can save a lot of money.
A variety of water quality testers for wide applications
The water quality testers are present in a variety of sizes and functions in recent years for various different applications. The use of these water quality tester varies from industries to the government testing and from commercial uses to the household uses. The increasing water pollution has led to such a wide end use application for the water quality tester. There is portable water quality tester for easy application for an individual not having much knowledge of the water quality testing and also benchtop water quality tester for use industrial uses. The benchtop water quality tester is also automatic that is connected to an electrical source and is continuously taking readings of the water rushing through the membrane. Also, the water quality tester is used for testing various different parameters or a single water quality tester has a multi-parameter testing quality.
The global water quality tester market is segmented on the basis of product type, power source, parameter type, type of water and end users.
On the basis of product type, the global water quality tester market is segmented as –
On the basis of power source, the global water quality tester market is segmented as –
On the basis of parameter type, the global water quality tester market is segmented as –
- Silt Density Index(SDI)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- pH Monitors
- Redox Tester
- Conductivity Tester
- Photometer Tester
- Chemical Tester
- Turbidity Tester
- COD Analysis
- BOD Analysis
- Multi-parameter Tester
On the basis of type of water, the global water quality tester market is segmented as –
- Feed water
- Tap water
- Waste water
- RO Permeate water
- Swimming pool water
- Marine water
- Pond water
- Rain water
On the basis of end users, the global water quality tester market is segmented as –
- Food Processing
- Commercial (HoReCa, Laboratories, Residential, Aquaculture, Agriculture, Others)
Some of the leading players of global water quality tester market include Hanna Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Ltd., HM Digital Inc., Myron L Company, Hach Company, Panomex Inc., KAR Laboratories, Inc., LaMotte Company, Reed Instruments Inc., Flinn Scientific, Inc., APEC Water Systems.
The use of water quality tester is more in urban areas. The people in the rural regions are unaware of the testers and there is a huge market in the rural regions for the water quality tester. Especially with the concentration of the agricultural lands in the rural regions. There are also very few laboratories in these regions and thus the handheld or portable water quality tester can be in huge demand.
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Industry Research Report – Global Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: Endometrial Ablation Devices Market Conveying Valuable Data By 2025
- Buy Research Report: Wireless Security Cameras Market – Key Development size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market – Insights on Upcoming Trends COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Breast Cancer Drug Market – Insights on Scope COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Global Virtual Network Functions Industry driven by the growing need for advanced network management systems
- Buy Research Report: Craft Soda Market 2018 Leading Manufacturers Analysis and Global Demand Till 2026
- Buy Research Report: Consumer Identity Access Market 2026 Overview, Consumption, Supply, Demand & Insights
- Buy Research Report: Air Suspension Market size Undertake Strapping Growth during COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: After Sun Care Products Market size Perceive Substantial Growth during COVID-19 2026
The testers that are battery operated are more in demand than the electrical water quality tester. The manufacturers can provide batteries in the water quality tester that has a very long life and a free service which could add up the value of the water quality tester. The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.