- The water softening system market is growing at a substantial rate based on growing residential sector and rapid industrialization across the globe.
- Developing smart cities and policies for installation of water softening systems is increasing the adoption of these systems.
- North America dominates the water softening system market by holding largest market share of the total revenue generated worldwide.
According to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Global Water Softening System Market (Type (Salt-based, Salt Free), Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial) Design (Mono Cylinder, Twin Cylinder, Multi Cylinder)) – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2027”, the overall water softening system market worldwide is set to grow with a CAGR of more than 7.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, starting from $2.52 billion in 2018.
Globally, the water softening system market is growing at a substantial rate based on growing residential sector and rapid industrialization across the globe. Also, increasing awareness of clean water and its effect on human health is driving the demand for water softening systems in homes and industries. Furthermore, various government organizations are supporting the installation of water softening systems in new construction projects.
Developing smart cities and policies for installation of water softening systems is increasing the adoption of these system and thus, contributing to the growing market size of water softening systems. Moreover, innovations in the water treatment techniques and emergence of automation in water treatment and softening process is also propelling the growth of this market. However, presence of substitute water treatment techniques, and lack of awareness in developing and underdeveloped countries is likely to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Based on type, the salt-free water softening systems are largely adopted as they do not possess harmful chemicals and are less expensive and more effective when it comes to purifying and supplying quality water. These systems are easy to install and maintain in a long run. This is increasing the demand for salt-free systems and thus fueling the growth of this market.
- Buy Research Report: UK In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
- Buy Research Report: Ceramics Dominating Talc Sales; Global Market Revenues Projected at a Steady CAGR of 4% Through 2029
- Buy Research Report: Sales of Fruit Snacks to Soar, as Profound Nutritional Understanding Heightens Consumer Spending, Finds Fact.MR
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Smart Contracts in Healthcare Market To Be Spurred By Rising Threat Of Forged Medicines In Pharma Sector
- Buy Research Report: Covid-19 Impact on Data Protection As-A-Service Market To Develop With Upgradation In Product Range
- Buy Research Report: Vessel Traffic Management System Market Revenue and Value Chain COVID-19 2027
Based on the geography, North America dominates the water softening system market by holding largest market share of the total revenue generated worldwide. As there is rapid development in the industrial sector, the demand for water softening system is increasing in this region. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit a rapid growth during the forecast period, as the demand for pure water is high in this region. Increasing awareness about water processing and growing need for providing clean water is fueling the growth of this regional segment. Also, rapid industrialization and growth in the residential sector is also driving the growth of water softening system market in this region.
Some of the major companies profiled in the report include Culligan International Company, EcoWater Systems LLC, Kinetico Incorporated, Envicare Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hydroflux Marketing Pte. Ltd., Wychwood Water Systems Ltd., Pelican Water Systems, Harvey Water Softeners Ltd., Marlo Incorporated, and BWT AG, among others.