- Minorities have been voting in lockstep for Democrats forever.
- The Republican Party that is for school choice.
- Covid-19 has set the world back economically.
- The lock down causes more harm than the virus.
- Joe Biden has flip-flopped on many major issues.
For decade’s minorities, especially African Americans have been voting in lockstep for Democrats. This doesn’t make any sense because the Democratic Party was and still is the party of slavery. It was the Republican Party under President Lincoln that emancipated the slaves and the Republican Party that fought the Democrats who were for segregation. Robert Bird, a renowned Democratic Senator was a high ranking member of the KKK.
It is the Republican Party that is for school choice. African American and other minority children are left in failing schools totally because of the Teachers Unions with the complete aid of the Democratic Party. Teachers Unions are an arm of the Democratic Party and fight “school choice” tooth and nail. Teachers unions are one of the biggest contributors to the Democratic Party with over 94% of their lobbying effort going to Democratic candidates. Joe Biden was the top recipient last year receiving $51,280. Please explain how this helps minority children to get ahead in life!
It is the Republican’s that also are against abortion, the genocide of millions of unborn Black babies. Another huge contributor to Democrats is Planned Parenthood with 99% of donations or $413,227going to Democratic candidate. They plan on spending $45 million this year to elect Joe Biden and his supporters. Democrats are now for abortion right up to birth, which by most people’s standard this is murder of the most innocent! Most Planned Parenthood abortion clinics are located in poor Black neighborhoods. Since 1973 when abortion became legal over 19 million black babies were aborted. How can Christians, “right to lifers” and minorities vote Democratic?
Then candidate Trump, told African American’s, “what do you have to lose” by voting for him. He proved them right when he grew the economy which raised employment among all minority groups to record levels. Prior to the pandemic, more Americans were employed than in any time in our history. President Trump accomplished this by lowering corporate taxes to be more competitive worldwide and lower income taxes for Middle Americans. He also cut burdensome regulation for small and medium sized business. In addition he negotiated fair and balanced trade agreements, bringing many new factories back to the good old USA.
Covid-19 has set the world back economically including our country. It all started in China and they accelerated its spread worldwide by first denying that the virus could be spread human to human. China stopped all travel inside china but sent thousands of carriers throughout the world sickening millions. They also bought up much of the world’s supply of masks and protective gear. The World Health Organization helped China deceive the world by giving them credit for their success in treating the virus that they caused. Obviously China had a time advantage in studying the virus and by hording protective gear which became in desperate short supply.
Americans are now suffering not only from sickness and many deaths from the virus, but the lock down may be even worse than the virus. Statically, the virus only affects about one half of one present of our population. Divorce rates and marriage separations have skyrocketed. Alcohol and drug abuse is also off the charts along with suicides and child abuse. This doesn’t even account for the economic disaster this has cost our country in lost jobs and economic hardships for millions of our citizens.
Minorities are suffering the greatest financial loss because of all the closed business that they work at. President Trump is attempting to open up business ASAP but large Democratic controlled cities like New York, Chicago and San Francisco are resisting opening up in order to hurt Trump in his reelection. They claim it is for health reasons but health statistics for many of the closed business don’t back that up.
Another good reason for minorities to vote for Republicans in November is the exploding crime rate in most large Democratic run cities. Violent crime continues unabated in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Minneapolis and Los Angles. Instead of stopping the rioting, looting and destruction of government and personal property, they seem to encourage it. President Trump has offered help to no avail in most of these cities. Democrat’s answer to the problem is to defund the police. Insanity!
Former Vice President Joe Biden, who has been hiding in his basement over the past few months, after seeing the pools shift in Trumps favor, has flip-flopped on many major issues:
- Not a word was mentioned prior to and at the Democratic Convention regarding all the violence involving Antifica and Black Lives Matters throughout the country. Through several months, Biden was for defunding the police and backing the so called peaceful protesters. All the major TV networks except Fox News were calling all the demonstrations peaceful when there was rioting, looting, death and destruction of both personal and government property. Because of the negative polls Biden is just now denouncing the violence.
- The biggest flip-flop Biden has done is regarding fracking in Pennsylvania, eliminating fracking would cost thousands of high paying jobs. However, on the campaign trail, Biden was for the “Green New Deal” which is against all fossil fuels. There are numerous TV clips where Biden clearly stated he was against fracking. Because this would definitely hurt him in Pennsylvania Biden said basically at a rally: “I am not against fracking and Trump is lying when he says I am.” How could anyone trust anyone who lies like that?
- As mentioned above Biden is in the pocket of all the Teachers Unions. They are totally against opening up our public schools. Biden was on the teacher’s side using the virus as an excuse of viral learning rather in class learning. Viral learning has been a disaster and doesn’t work especially on younger children who need to learn socialization skills. Again minorities suffer the most when public schools are closed as they don’t get the free breakfasts and lunches they desperately need. Trump has been begging to get schools open.
- Now Biden is blaming Trump for not opening public schools. Biden claims that Trump failed to protect our country against the virus. The irony of that is, Biden criticized Trump for closing the border to China and later to Europe which saved thousands if not millions of lives.
Biden, like the radical progressive’s he represents, will destroy our economy with programs like the “Green New Deal”, higher corporate and personal taxes, open borders and defunding the border patrol and police. He has been in politics for 47 years and hasn’t fixed anything. Minorities will suffer the most under radical Democratic policies and must vote wisely. Vote like your life depends on it, because it dose!