- An AWS Certification can take your career to new horizons.
- There are six different types of certifications in this genre.
- This certification value lasts for almost 2 years for IT professionals.
- You need to re-certify after 2 years.
You should know what AWS Certification is in the first instance. IT professionals stand to gain from these certifications today. With the market growing from all sides, this is the in-thing. Get certified and stay ahead of the rat race today. You need to undergo these certifications to stay abreast of various upcoming technologies in the market. There are several certification examinations that you need to attend, so as to increase your growth in the competitive market today. The certification value lasts for almost 2 years for IT professionals. You need to re-certify after 2 years.
Types Of AWS Certification Today
There are several types of AWS certification today. There are six different types of certifications in this genre. They are mainly grouped into four – Cloud, Architect, Developer, and Operations. There are many variations as well. There are separate speciality paths as well.
- Cloud path
Today, you should have a short insight into the several types of the path. This is one of the first certifications that you may come across. If you are looking to build a career in understanding AWS, then do this. You can gain leverage if you are in a domain that is related to technical, managerial, and financial roles. Purchase roles may also get a push through this certification.
- Buy Research Report: Water-Based Resins Market Overview – Size, COVID-19 Impact, Share, Segment, Regional Analysis and Leading Players by Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: COVID-19 to Affect the Growth of the Navigation Satellite System Market
- Buy Research Report: Smart Parking Technologies Market is likely size register double digit CAGR during COVID-19 2022
- Buy Research Report: Multivendor ATM Software Market Size Record Sturdy Growth Size COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Internet Of Things Market Production, Valuation and Sales Forecast 2018 – 2025
- Architect Path
The second path is the architect path. The various subfields are there. They are AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and Professional. Both are aimed at diverse directions. IT pros must be able to learn all of these and then design solutions and deploy scalable projects and that is what the former teaches individuals. It also involves disaster management and security measure in situations where breach occurs. The latter aims to develop more expertise in professionals who have already done the basic certifications. IT pros need to show that they have skills in complex AWS systems and enterprise solutions. You have to understand the scope of each one.
- Developer Path is the next path that we discuss today. It is another AWS certification, that is doing great in the market. There are two sub-paths – the Associate path and the Professional. The former is for newbies and the later for experts who are already working in the field.
- Operations Path is the fourth one, and then there is a speciality path.
You have to commit some time for these certifications. There are so many strata’s that you will be confused. There is Associate, Professional and Specialty. Each level brings with itself its own set of rules and challenges.
An AWS Certification professional monitors each examinee in a timed exam. Associate-level examinations last for more than an hour, while the Professional and Specialty exams last for approximately two and a half hours. The examination questions focus on commonly used AWS tools, services, as well as the various concepts.
There are several benefits of going through these examinations and getting certified. An AWS Certification can take your career to new horizons. You can get your skills and knowledge validated with these certifications. Moreover, you can get a hefty pay package if you are certified. There are technical credentials that have a lot of weight and this is definitely one of them. You can also be a part of a peer group, that gives you lessons about the happenings in the market. Most companies today are using AWS and surely aims to get things better. So, you will be able to get a higher foothold in the IT industry with such market-ready certifications. Moreover, it increases the efficiency of not just the company but of the individual as a whole.
Only $1/clickSubmit Your Ad Here