Who Really Won From Brexit?

  • While the United States is known for spending massive amounts of money compared to other countries, Brexit seemed to be the exception for Europe.
  • Most people believe the move will secure a better life for them and their children.
  • There will be people within families who do not agree.

On January 31, 2020, the Brexit was won by the United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson. This was a major victory for the conservative party and a long-awaited step toward their independence from the European Union. Prime Minister Johnson is the man chosen by the people to lead them through a time that will go down in Britain’s history.

Until the 31st of December, 2020, there will be no real changes that will disrupt the lives of the citizens.

Financing and Contributions

Ask any politician and you will hear how expensive running a political campaign can be. While the United States is known for spending massive amounts of money compared to other countries, Brexit seemed to be the exception for Europe. After the small investors (contributors of less than €7,500) began to fall away, wealthy businessmen stepped up to the plate. The Guardian has posted a listing of businessmen who have donated millions to the Conservative Leader. The business owners, citizens, and local government were ready to break the deadlock and get on with their plans.

The world has many wealthy businessmen and politicians. Among them is Russia’s Vladimir Putin, Michael Bloomberg of the USA and Maha Vajiralongkorn, Crown Prince of Thailand and many more.

Some of the UK’s richest politicians in 2020 are:

  • Sir Henry Bellingham, British Conservative
  • Owen Paterson, British Conservative
  • Fiona Bruce, British Conservative
  • Cabinet Members:
  1. Michael Gove
  2. Boris Johnson
  3. Andrea Leadsom
  4. Amber Rudd

Transition Period

We’re in a transition period. Until the 31st of December, 2020, there will be no real changes that will disrupt the lives of the citizens. This will give people time to understand how life will be when they pull out of the European Union. They will be told what they may need to expect. In the recent past, there were people who preached there would be severe shortages on life-sustaining needs. It has been suggested that food, medication, and other necessities could come in short supply. This buffer time will allow the people to prepare for any changes that could affect them. It will also allow citizens to relax and see that there is nothing to worry about.

2020 will be filled with meetings and negotiations to come to agreements to secure the needed businesses to secure your livelihood.

Winners and Losers

Are there clear winners and losers in this situation? Yes. But they depend on who you are asking. They are different based upon the person you ask and what they need. With change comes fear, and fear often blocks our vision. The vote showed that 52% of the people wanted to pull out of the UK. The other 48% did not want to. They either thought they would be better off or it was better for their country, or maybe they simply feared change. The fact is that nearly half of the people did not want the change. So they will be looking at the situation as if everyone loses

Most people believe the move will secure a better life for them and their children. If not their children, they believe at least their grandchildren will fair much better for these changes. But these changes are tough. There will be people within families who do not agree. This is not just about your country, it is very up close and personal.

In 2020, tourism was up by 2.9% until COVID-19. That beats the all-time high from 2017. The shoppers are taking advantage of the value of the drop in the value of the pound. Most of the shoppers are from Asia. According to VisitBritian.org overseas visits are expected to rise to 39.7 million. The businesses that cater to these visitors are winners.

Right now the prices of homes are up 2%. Available employment opportunities are low, and banks are questionable. This is at least temporarily, in the loser column. 2020 will be filled with meetings and negotiations to come to agreements to secure the needed businesses to secure your livelihood.

As this year moves on, citizens will not feel much of the pressure. They will listen to people who “think” they have all the answers. They will make choices that are reasonable and they will have friends that go crazy gathering things as if they are going to be cut off from the world. Negotiations are going on. Your well-being is important to everyone. Life may be different, but life will continue and Britain will remain in your country.

Only $1/click

Submit Your Ad Here

Rock

A contributor, Blogger and writer and working SEO for many companies.

Leave a Reply