- Professional esports players also stream their gameplay content directly to online platforms such as Twitch and YouTube.
- Another report has shown that the total prize amount in esports tournaments held in a year is more than $ 71 million worth, which is another good evidence for the phenomenal growth of esports in the market.
- The esports industry can be one of the best choices for investing your money as statistical records show the industry’s projected growth.
Esports has become a mainstream entertainment for people around the world as the sector is getting more attention. Esports is expected to have a growth rate of 9% between 2019 and 2023, as the industry is yielding enormous profits for the investors as it influences a broad audience. The yearly revenue of the market is expected to surpass 2,174.8 million by 2023 to become a multi-billion dollar business in the new future. Investors and entrepreneurs prefer esports because it offers high profitability and returns for their investments.
Esports are played online with professional competitors in an organized platform. Professional esports players also stream their gameplay content directly to online platforms such as Twitch and YouTube. Some of the games with the highest engagement are Call of Duty, Starcraft, League of legends, counter-strike, Dota 2, Fortnite, and many more. Currently, more than 85% of people around the world are aware of esports. The development of the industry in a particular region is based on the revenue and audience participation in that region.
The demand in esports contributes to its increase in its viewership gradually worldwide. Some of the top genres in esports most preferred by fans are multiplayer online role-playing games, real-time strategy games, first-person shooter games, multiplayer online battle arena games, fighting games, and many more. It is expected that the number of esports viewers will surpass 307 million by the end of 2021. Newzoo has predicted that the esports sector will have a growth rate of 38% in the next years, which means the industry will grow to 905.6 million dollars in revenue. Another report has shown that the total prize amount in esports tournaments held in a year is more than $ 71 million worth, which is another good evidence for the phenomenal growth of esports in the market.
Why should you build an online esports tournament platform:
- Some of the esports games like League of Legends, counterstrike, Fortnite, Dota 2, Some of the esports games like League of Legends, counter-strike, Fortnite, Dota 2, CSGO, call of duty have a massive fan following. Entrepreneurs can leverage this popularity to use esports as a revenue-generating platform.
- An esports tournament platform will promote sportsmanship and competitiveness in the minds of the players.
- The players who wish to compete in the tournament will be asked to pay a participation fee to enter the competition. This can be an excellent source of income for the organizers.
- As of now, there are over 20,000 active players in the esports sector, and they compete against each other with players from all over the world.
- Professional esports players are always on the lookout for better competition and intense gaming tournaments. A new and innovative esports tournament platform will be welcomed by them and be one of the best ways to build an esports tournament platform.
- Buy Research Report: Portable Thermal Imagers Market Is Expected To Witness CAGR Of 8.9% During The Forecast Period (2019-2027) – Coherent Market Insights | Coherent Market Insight.
- Buy Research Report: Interior Automobile Accessories Market Analysis 2020 | Forecast till 2027
- Buy Research Report: Bromine Derivatives Market Overview |Size, COVID-19 Impact, Share, Segment, Regional Analysis and Leading Players by Forecast to 2024
- Buy Research Report: Cast Acrylic Sheets Market – Size, Value Share, Latest Trend, Key Player Review, Business Prospect and Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: Butyl Acetate Market Analysis: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players Profiles and Future Prospects
Features that should be included with the esports tournament platform:
Here are some of the basic features that you need to include on your esports platform:
- The platform should be flexible enough for the users to add events and customize according to the user’s preference.
- The users should be able to alter the dashboard to display the information they require the most.
- The players must be sent multiple notifications about the tournament’s commencement so they won’t miss any game.
- Ensure that you get a separate admin and user panel from your esports tournament app provider to help players and business owners.
- Make sure that you include a social media plugin within the application as it will be helpful for the users to register in the app with their social media accounts directly and to interact with their friends on the chatrooms included in the application.
Solutions for building an esports tournament platform:
Playing esports tournaments is one of the best ways to earn money for gamers. An esports tournament platform can make it easier for them, and along with the exclusive features that let them customize the app according to their needs is a unique selling point for sure.
Esports website builder:
One of the simplest ways to build an esports tournament website is to use a website builder that will include all the necessary features. The fundamental elements that need to be included in the website are social networking platforms, match reports, leaderboards, and schedules. These website builder sites have lots of preloaded templates for the users, and they can browse through the catalog and select the preferred template and other elements on a website to implement them. The users need to sign up on the website builder before starting to use them.
WordPress is one of the most popular ways to build a website, and it is prevalent for its themes and plugins. These elements can be used to control the visual appearance and functionality of the website. Most people around the world prefer WordPress as it demands no knowledge of coding or skills. The entrepreneurs can manage the site without developers’ help as they need to pay only for web hosting, themes, and plugins.
This approach can cost you more, but it is one of the most effective ways of building an esports website. You need to hire a dedicated UI designer, business analysts, testers, developers, and project managers to develop an esports tournament website. These are the steps involved in building a custom website:
This is one fundamental step in building a website where the site’s complete skeletal structure will be laid out.
The visual layout of the website will be designed and tested in this stage.
The developers will establish an interaction between the users and the website in this phase.
This is one of the crucial steps in which the website will be tested several times for bugs. This step can be instrumental in determining the faults and disjoints on the site.
The esports industry can be one of the best choices for investing your money as statistical records show the industry’s projected growth. Esports is getting officially recognized by several significant bodies worldwide and is setting up for a major show in the future.