- American’s must be careful of what we wish for, as the last thing we really want is justice!
- The hate in this country toward President Trump is beyond belief.
- Mercy is not getting what we deserve and Grace is getting what we don’t deserve.
We know from the Bible that God is a God of love: John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” Psalm 108:4 “For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.” There is no question that God is a God of love but God also is a God of wrath. Webster’s Dictionary defines “wrath”: “violent anger: RAGE” God’s wrath is justified as His way of administering true justice. Webster’s Dictionary defines “justice”: “The administration of what is just (as by assigning merit, reward or punishments).”
God exercises His sovereignty!
- Psalm 7:11: “God is a righteous judge, a God who expresses his wrath every day.”
- Hebrews 10:31:“It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God”
- Psalm 101:3 :“I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it”
- Proverbs 11:20-21: “The Lord detests those whose hearts are perverse but delights in those whose ways are blameless. Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.”
- Romans 9:15 “For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
American’s must be careful of what we wish for, as the last thing we really want is justice! The hate in this country toward President Trump is beyond belief. The Democratic progressive left, allied with the corrupt media, Hollywood, atheist college professors, Planned Parenthood and the Chamber of Commerce are willing to destroy our economy, delete our history and create riots in most of our large Democratic controlled cities in order to defeat President Trump. God considers hate as equivalent to murder. 1 John 3:15: “Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.”
God is also a God of mercy and grace. Mercy is not getting what we deserve and Grace is getting what we don’t deserve. Mercy and grace is what everyone should pray for. What all of us deserve is justice, God’s wrath, due to our sinfulness. I believe there is a special place in Hell for all those who demonstrate hatred toward people they disagree with. God hates murder and can’t be very happy with the millions of abortions annually. God is not happy with the lying and deception by the mainline media, the physical assault on free speech and the looting, burning and destruction of private property.
If President Trump is elected, it is by God’s mercy and grace. Our economy will continue to grow; we will remain the strongest nation in the world. Law and order will be restored and we will have equal justice for all. Our country will remain a capitalistic nation under God with free speech, the right to bear arms and freedom of religion.
If Biden is elected, The United States will receive God’s just wrath, which will be what most voters has chosen. Remember; be careful of what you wish for. The results will be the collapse of our economy and the stock market. There will be millions and millions of lost jobs, continued/expanded rioting in our major cities, the end of free speech, a confiscation of our guns and a march toward Marxism/communism.
Everything on earth is under God’s control:
- Exodus 4:11 “The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord?
- 1 Samuel 2:6-7 “The LORD brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up. 7 The LORD sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.”
- Job 12:23 “He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them.”
- Psalm 135:6 “The LORD does whatever pleases him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths.”
- Proverbs 16:4 “The LORD works out everything for his own ends— even the wicked for a day of disaster.”
- Proverbs 16:9 “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.” It’s all God.
- Proverbs 16:33 “The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD.”
- Proverbs 20:24 “A man’s steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?
- Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.”
- Isaiah 46:10 “I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
- Jeremiah 10:23 “I know, O LORD, that a man’s life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.”
- Daniel 2:21 “He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others.”
God’s patience only goes so far. Romans 2:5-8: “But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.” God sent a flood and killed every person on earth except Noah and his family. He destroyed Sodom and Gomorra because of their evil. God punished His chosen people, Israel, because of their idol worship. “Idol worship” is anything that comes before God, including power, money, family or any of your possession!
How can we avoid the coming disaster? Pray for repentances! Jeremiah 18:8: “and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned”. Ezekiel 18:32: “For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!
This November everyone has a choice:
A. Stability, prosperity, peace and law and order or:
B. Riots, economic disaster, and Marxism