- cellular network architecture is creating a favorable backdrop for expansion of the cloud radio access networks (RAN)..
- The need to reduce latency is one of the primary objectives guiding development of the Wireless RAN Market.
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to control the Wireless RAN Market during the forecast period due to growing investments in the cloud radio access network space.
The call for advanced cellular network architecture is creating a favorable backdrop for expansion of the cloud radio access networks. The market is at the level to attain $14 Billion in income while developing an approximately 21 % CAGR by 2022.
The need to reduce latency is one of the primary objectives guiding development of the Wireless RAN Market. Also, an increased emphasis on energy efficiency is expected to govern market development in the upcoming period. Integration of cloud network architecture is expected to accelerate market progress in the forecast period.
The segmentation of the Wireless RAN Market is conducted on the basis of component, service, and region. On the basis of component, the market for cloud radio access network comprises of optical transmission network (OTN), baseband unit (BBU), and remote radio head (RRH). Based on the service, the Wireless RAN Market is segmented into system integration, network service, and customer service. On the basis of regions, the Wireless RAN Market is segmented into Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe and Rest of the World.
Outstanding players in the Wireless RAN Market are Intel (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Ericsson (Sweden), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), NEC Corporation (Japan), ZTE Corporation (China), and Xilinx Inc. (U.S.) among others.
- Buy Research Report: UK In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
Detailed Regional Analysis
Regional examination of the Wireless RAN Market covers regions such as Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe and rest of the world. As per the study, an increasing approval of tablets, smartphones, and others has motivated the market for cloud radio access network in the Asia Pacific region. The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to control the Wireless RAN Market during the forecast period due to growing investments in the cloud radio access network space.
The study also divulges that most of the Asian mobile operators are already in the R&D stage of cloud radio access network solutions. The Wireless RAN Market is also anticipated to increase steadily in the European and Latin American regions in the forecast period.
Geopolitical conflicts and strategies are further intensified by power tussles in international governments. Developments in the manufacturing sector in terms of equipment and facility space are expected to bolster the market’s development in the forecast period. The revolution noticed in the economies of numerous emerging nations is anticipated to push the market’s development in the forecast period.
Market development is dictated by the influence of market forces at play. The need to stabilize market conditions is expected to be a primary concern in the period of the forecast. Also, consumer trends are anticipated to boost market expansion in the coming years. The market currently is experiencing a chapter of dramatic developments. The formation of beneficial commerce strategies by quite a few countries is anticipated to amend the market’s growth perspective.
Aug 2019 Nokia recently launched what is claimed as the world’s primary commercially deployed cloud-based 5G radio access network (RAN), which was launched in the North American region. Among the key global RAN vendors, Nokia has established itself at the front for encouraging for virtual RANs for quite some time, the 5G milestone to the Nokia’s cloud base station splits traffic to ensure each connection gets the service it needs.