In this economy, where the entire world is dealing with a global pandemic, any company showing a whopping 65% increase in the number of buyers (this year) would be good news. To have such a strong growth number in a single quarter would be considered even better, and almost any company would take it. With Freelance Global Gigs (FGG) Low Cost Marketplace that outstanding growth in buyers, up over 65%, is from just the first eight days in April. That is very exciting and unbelievable growth. This shows that being integrated with a global newspaper will greatly help your business.
Today FGG Low Cost Marketplace wants to highlight their wide selection of offerings (with some at a very low cost) now being posted. What an amazing and true variety of offerings being presented in a gig format! FGG is now offering the following very low priced gig services:
- Create a PDF for your website only $5 by Laig K promises 100% satisfaction with unlimited revisions and fast turnaround even during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Have your own custom designed business card for only $5 by Crazy Girl, on Adobe Print shop, with illustrations. A computer service with love.
- Your own Press Release (PR) published on Communal News, Google News and Facebook News for only $9 by MW Enterprises. The PR is also published in 100 languages. This is a fraction of what PR firms sell their (lesser) service for.
- How about high quality back-links that are 100% spam free? Your website gets 50 links for $20. This is provided by Laig K again. He gives a discount to first time buyers.
- An SEO blog article starting at $50 by Oywdotum appears to be an outstanding deal with 100% original links and the buyer retains ownership. At that price, she should sign up as a Contributor on Communal News and write an article promoting her services more.
- Another one from Crazy Girl (you got to love that name): Professionally designed book covers only $10. What a way to impress you college professor! Quick turnaround and friendly with high levels of satisfaction.
At Freelance Global Gigs we try to help promote your gigs with news articles and over 200,000 links on every new post. Plus you’re listed in over 100 global languages, and of course integrated with a leading global newspaper (Communal News) which includes Google News and Facebook News. This high level of services our total cost is less than half the total cost of our larger competitor. No wonder buyers are moving at such a great rate; they don’t want to pay nosebleed level fees.
Both Communal News and Freelance Global Gigs are growing at very fast rates and we hope to have some very good news announcements from them soon.