- The Fans are not the participants of the competition, but they behave as such.
- Actual participants always stay healthy and spend time with their family and loved ones.
- Respect the World Cup and the true spirit of competition.
Out of all the people around the world, almost 80% dream of winning the World Cup, whether they are part of the competition or not. The remaining 20% of the people remain neutral. There are different types of World Cup people:
The Fans: The first kind of people are those who support the World Cup, gossiping, passing negative and positive thoughts through the medium of social media. Usually such people are not the participants of the competition, but they behave as such. They are totally involved in it and create an atmosphere which really helps the actual participants of the World Cup. These people keep the participants focused and help by expressing what is wrong, how it can be corrected, what is good and how it can be made much better. Such people symbolize a true love towards their nation.
Social media plays a key role in sharing the thoughts of such people and passing their thoughts around to keep a positive atmosphere. This is how the fever of the World cup spreads with an unimaginable speed.
The Teams: However, for the most part, the actual participants of the World Cup stay away from social media. They have all together a different thought process. They are dedicated to doing their regular homework and sticking to their routine life schedule, without diverting their attention away from fulfilling the dream of achieving the World Cup for their nation.
Actual participants keep looking for different options, solutions, and game plans. They always stay healthy and spend time with their family and loved ones. They usually only appear in social media when their nation, state and/or sponsors are producing the posts. A strictly professional thought process is been followed.
The Distractions: About 20% of the people also contribute with an intention of winning the World Cup but with a different thought process. Such people interpret everything personally rather than professionally, and react to ever decision based on caste, religion, racism, etc.– distracting the attention of the participants and pulling everyone towards their thought process. Such people are part of the social media mix and society as well.
The Neutrals: The remaining 20% of the people stay neutral and don’t care who wins the World Cup. They just keep enjoying the posts on social media and live telecasts as an entertainment and remain as silent observers.
Respect the World Cup and the true spirit of competition. Participate to encourage your team to win, not to see someone else loose.