Online lending is growing across the world. This is primarily due to the emergence of non-bank online lenders that are particularly attractive to smaller businesses which need quick loans. Online lenders use automated network and data to reach borrowers. They offer cheaper loans than bank services, such as credit cards.
This has increased competition among banks, leading to reduced rates and quicker approval times for borrowers.
The Business Research Company published its Lending Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global lending market.
The report covers the lending market’s segments- by type: corporate lending; household lending; government lending and by interest rate: fixed rate; floating rate subsegments covered: working capital; short term – corporate lending; long term – corporate lending; home loans; personal loans; other household loans; short term – government lending; long term – government lending.
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
Lending Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by region and by country. It also compares the market’s historic and forecast growth.
It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws
comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing. The major regions included in the report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.