- The public cloud is well positioned to address some of the pains of infrastructure management.
- Unlike traditional data centers, private clouds can serve a multitude of customers and use cases.
- IT teams must be able to respond to business needs quickly, while keeping to budgets and promised SLAs.
Companies must innovate in order to survive. Since 2000, 52% of the Fortune 500 have been acquired or have gone bankrupt. Only 12% of those that existed in 1955 exist today. In a marketplace that is competitive, unforgiving, and waits for no one, companies that don’t constantly redefine themselves based on customer needs and market dynamics simply cease to exist.
To thrive in today’s digital economy, business leaders rely on IT to surface up deeper customer insights in order to deliver products and services tailored to their needs, open new market opportunities, and improve the bottom-line — driving defensible competitive differentiation. Most IT organizations deal with complex and siloed infrastructure that require large teams of highly skilled specialists to keep up and running. These legacy environments force teams to spend a disproportionate amount of time on tending to infrastructure, and less on applications and services.
The public cloud is well positioned to address some of the pains of infrastructure management. However it is not suitable for all workloads that businesses rely upon, due to:
- Data Gravity & Legacy Apps which make migrations hard
- Regulatory Concerns that limit where data is hosted
- Unpredictable Costs caused by limitless resources and egress charges
- Loss of Control that prevents custom approaches to securing apps and data
BRINGING THE CLOUD INSIDE
What if you could combine the ease-of management and usability of the public cloud, with the security, control, and performance of on-premises infrastructure? Unlike traditional data centers, private clouds can serve a multitude of customers and use cases – including internal application teams who need the ability to quickly provision new IT environments and services. Building the right private cloud serves as an on-ramp to a hybrid cloud future.
NUTANIX IS DESIGNED FOR THE CLOUD
Nutanix was designed for cloud, with a 100% software architecture where — unlike existing foundational cloud software solutions — every layer is optimized to deliver web-scale performance, scaling, and simplicity.
- I Will Write Branded SEO Blog Articles to Grow Your Business
- Professional Editor and Proofreader
- Advanced SEO Audit and Keyword Research
- I will give you 21 million ebooks plr articles and digital products
- Promote your Blog Post, Content Product, Affiliate link, Services, eCommerce Store or Shopify to Go Viral
Easy to deploy and orchestrate
From day 1, we deliver all critical apps, data and services across private & hybrid clouds, and scale as needs grow.
- Deploy and start using infrastructure immediately
- Manage your infrastructure from a single console
- Update multiple clusters in multiple geos from anywhere — all with a single click
- Experience seamless workload and license portability across clouds
BUILDING YOUR PRIVATE CLOUD
IT teams must be able to respond to business needs quickly, while keeping to budgets and promised SLAs. But how and where to start?
- Create a platform built with simple, resilient and scalable infrastructure that can address all applications, data and use cases while automating mundane infrastructure management.
- Consolidate and centralize data upon the platform, and scale non-disruptively on-demand.
- Automate IT operations using ML and AI, and enable your teams to get common tasks done faster with a higher level of quality.
- Adopt IT-as-a-Service and empower IT teams to publish self-service catalogues for stakeholders, preventing slowdowns and decreasing extra demands on IT.
- Ensure business continuity by protecting valuable data and keeping applications up and running even when disaster strikes.
- Create a true hybrid cloud environment by extending to hosted or public clouds, and unifying management and operations across them.
ONE PLATFORM FOR ANY APP
Nutanix software allows IT organizations to standardize upon software-defined infrastructure that is simpler to acquire, deploy, manage and scale out as business needs grow, without sacrificing reliability and security. Nutanix solutions deliver applications, services, and data at any scale, with advanced automation and self service capabilities that bring cloud simplicity and agility to enterprise datacenters.
The right business outcomes are what really matter to your enterprise. With the Nutanix solution for Private Cloud you can tap into game-changing outcomes that help you run your business more efficiently, compete more effectively, and transform your infrastructure to drive results quickly.
Expect to gain a competitive edge with:
- Agility. Your IT team will be able to support business initiatives on time, every time.
- Scalability. Your cloud grows with your business, on-demand and non-disruptively.
- Simplicity. Your teams are empowered to control the entire stack, increase productivity and quality, and operate clouds with ease.
More Details visit Tech Cloud Link